Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BF gay or normal sex request? Vulgar

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Last night I was giving BF oral sex.  He has been asking me to put my finger in his anus so I do but I'm not happy about it.  Well nast night, when I was doing that, he tells me he wants me to put a dildo in there.  A few minutes later he asked me to put on a strap on.  As soon as he finished, I walked away.  Then I came back and told him I wasn't OK with his liefestyle choices if we were to be in a relationship.  He laughed and told me he isn't gay, but really, he asked me to do that?!  In all seriousness, is that a somewhat normal request? 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 27, 2012 at 9:15 PM
Replies (41-50):
.ZombieGirl.
by on May. 27, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Totally normal.

mcr17
by on May. 27, 2012 at 9:25 PM
2 moms liked this

and your big time close minded

Quoting Anonymous:

Hes BIG time gay!!

mcr17
1 mom liked this

i see it as normal. some men like anal stimulation. it has nothing to do with being gay. anyways, its not what people do in bed that makes them gay, it who they love

Kaylawv2
by Gold Member on May. 27, 2012 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Plenty of straight men like it. Just because he is openminded doesnt mean he is gay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizziepooh4509

I dont think he gay cuz i did it to my Husband to see how he would react n he liked it but it freaked him out a lil lol but after a few times he got use to it n i didnt like it so i talked to him... so our deal is.. i only do it when im not in the mood n he is

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 27, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Not a troll.  I just don't see performing anal sex on my BF as a straight act (did you miss the part where he said he wanted me to use a strap on)?  He told me afterwards that he was just talking about that, but still, I am NOT OK with that.

Quoting razmatazthespaz:

ummm, on the assumption this isn't a troll...

That doesn't make him gay! thats idiotic! and if you aren't comfortable with it, then don't do it. there are very sesitive nerve endings and the prostate is sort of like the male G-Spot

you don't have to be a lesbian to enjoy having a g-spot orgasm do you? it's about as rediculous to think a man has to be gay to enjoy a prostate stimulated orgasm!

personally my DH would never because he is uncomfortable with the idea... but if your SO is more comfortable with the idea, that doesn't make him gay!

if he were attracted to men, that would make him gay......

and if this is a troll..... you're stupid, and bored huh?

Breezie_Starr

actually yes. if you rub the prostate it gives a man "the big O" like if you hit the right spot on a woman.

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on May. 27, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Agreed.

Hell my DH likes a little ass play sometimes and he's no where close to gay.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think so. It doesn't make a man gay to enjoy anal play.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BluEyedCrazy
by Christy Ann on May. 27, 2012 at 9:25 PM
2 moms liked this

Well just as SOME women enjoy anal, some men are okay in their sexuality and wish to feel the same wonderful feeling it is okay for women to enjoy. If you are both in love, no one is getting harmed I see no issue with pleasing your mate. If you are uncomfortable with it though, tell him. I am sure you are willing to give up things for a relationship, maybe he will be too.

alyssaravensmom
by Platinum Member on May. 27, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Doesn't make him gay. Gays not all about sex. I know a girl who used a strap on a,straight guy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)