Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what kind of vehicle do you have?

I currently have a Chevy tahoe but am looking to downsize. I want to stick with an SUV but am open to hearing about sedans and why you love it (if you drive one). I have one child still in a car seat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 27, 2012 at 10:44 PM
Replies (21-30):
bcoll
by Brandi on May. 27, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I'm no help. I drive an 11 seat Excursion...lol I had a Durango once upon a time that I loved, don't know the size comparison though.

mom-x-2
by on May. 27, 2012 at 10:51 PM
I love love love love my mazda5 (google it) it is a crossover so its great and gas. It is a mini minivan because it has sliding doors and can sit 6 (2, 2, and 2) but the back is pretty cramped. The middle row has capt chairs and fold out cup holders and a little net for toys and such. All the seats can fold flat which is pretty convenient. It is automatic with the option of being standard (great in the snow) and a 4 cylinder as opposed to other vans. It is not a van though lol. It also has a moon roof. It was very affordable. My fav feature is the sliding doors because as the kids are getting older and in and out on their own they can throw their door into other cars in parking lots!
mibebe1982
by on May. 27, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I too have a Traverse and I have 5 kids. 3 still in carseats & it's big enough for us. I love My SUV!!

Quoting CaraKirk:

Chevy Traverse, I love it. It gets pretty good gas mileage and still roomy.

.Pagan.
by on May. 27, 2012 at 10:53 PM

we have a Tahoe and an accord. my MIL has a rav4 though that isn't bad :) you still feel high off the ground, have good trunk space, and all without the ' hmmm can i fit in that parking space?' question ;P

rockinmomnwife
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2012 at 10:53 PM

OUr family has a Ford Mustang and Ford Escape! I love my Escape.

weirdkids
by Gold Member on May. 27, 2012 at 10:55 PM
I have a Ford expedition. I hate it. Its a gas pig. Looking for a minivan instead. I have5-6 kids to tote around. I need the space.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather.marie08
by on May. 27, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Suburban and dodge Avenger
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by Ruby Member on May. 27, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Loved my subaru impreza- but its a pain with a car seat. Not much room

The Subaru Forester we have is great though!! 2012, 4cyl (great on gas) and tons of room!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luckykarebear
by on May. 27, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Currently, I have a 2006 Grand Prix. Its just me and the baby so it works perfect. But I miss my Durango that I had years ago whenever I go shopping.

Jazzdoll
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2012 at 10:58 PM

I drive an '03 BMW 330cic which is fabulous...but then again I only have one kid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)