Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Having a nice glass of bubbly wine

Posted by   + Show Post

I had a rough week so now I am putting away groceries and having a nice glass of bubbly. Just wanted to share. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 28, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Replies (31-36):
ednaamelia
by Bronze Member on May. 28, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Ooh you needed them. :/ yikes

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

I got my period at the mall and had to buy a new pair of shorts and shirt at the mall today to change into because of it. Got home from the mall, brought in some packages and went out to get the rest and dumbass me had locked my keys in my car. Dh called a locksmith and I drank three glasses of wine while waiting for the locksmith. One of those days. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ednaamelia
by Bronze Member on May. 28, 2012 at 1:31 AM
I don't think I could ever drink that much. As soon as I get a little tipsy I go lay down friends always make fun of me. :D

Quoting amy31308:

Just drank waaayyyyyt TOOOOO much!!! Shared with my friend...2 big bottles if wine, smirnoffs, mikes hard. Omg.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
el_chavo_del8
by on May. 28, 2012 at 1:32 AM
No !! Seriously im not her but i can see why you would think so. we have the same figure :)

Quoting Anonymous:

504 is that you gurl?

Quoting Anonymous:

Foto

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on May. 28, 2012 at 1:33 AM

I definitely needed an attitude adjustment at that point. Dh looked at me and asked, "did you want me to call triple A or just AA?".

Quoting ednaamelia:

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

I got my period at the mall and had to buy a new pair of shorts and shirt at the mall today to change into because of it. Got home from the mall, brought in some packages and went out to get the rest and dumbass me had locked my keys in my car. Dh called a locksmith and I drank three glasses of wine while waiting for the locksmith. One of those days. 

ednaamelia
by Bronze Member on May. 28, 2012 at 1:36 AM
Oh he's funny! That made me laugh!

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

I definitely needed an attitude adjustment at that point. Dh looked at me and asked, "did you want me to call triple A or just AA?".

Quoting ednaamelia:

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ednaamelia
by Bronze Member on May. 28, 2012 at 1:42 AM
I shouldn't be saying this but sometimes just a glass can take the stress off. I hardly ever drink and when I do it's two drinks tops. After that I do mock tails just to enjoy time with friends. I've never been drunk in my life and definitely have never had a hangover. So ir you want to try it just set your boundaries before hand.

Quoting tastelikeyum:

I don't drink but I told my DH he makes me want to. Every time I have the opportunity I punk out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured