Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you ALLOW your teen to have SEX in your house ?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 28, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Replies (221-230):
Miss-B
by ‚ô•Divalicious‚ô• on May. 28, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Quoting AllieReed:

Absolutely not!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 28, 2012 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Well yea but hed have to keep the door open so I could make sure he isnt harming the girl lol jk no I probably wouldn't, I do understand it will probably happen and I atleast hope if he is sneaky enough to do it, they are safe, but I would not condone it.
eastcoastmama11
by on May. 28, 2012 at 6:14 PM

No.

Hell hell, hell helllllll hell no.

tierneyschrader
by on May. 28, 2012 at 6:14 PM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fireeyes81
by on May. 28, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Definitely not.

RainbowSunshine
by on May. 28, 2012 at 6:23 PM

No.  I mean, that's weird isn't it?  Frankly, I don't care too much if my teens have sex as long as they're safe about it.  But, telling them "Sure.  Go upstairs and get wild, heres some KY!"  Is a little much.  And anyways, I doubt they'd WANT to have sex if I was sitting down there knowing they were having sex.  Ick!  I don't even like thinking about it!  Ick!  I don't even want them to know that I have sex with them in the house!

LucyHarper
by on May. 28, 2012 at 6:23 PM

No way in heck, once they are 18 and out the door its their choice, until then theres no way I would allow it inside my house or anywhere else if I have a say in it. My husband had his son when he was 15, despite using both a condom and birth control every time, and while his son is one of the best things in our lives and he wouldn't go back and make a different choice, we wont allow our kids to have the same struggles that he had to go through. We know all too well that condoms break and the pill fails and most teens simply can not handle babies, while my son (I adopted my stepson) was a blessing to my husband and I, his biological mother was not ready for a child and the stress of it tore her apart. Our kids know how important it is to respect your body and to really be sure that you are with the one you want to be with before you potentially have a child or catch an STD from them.

xXVICKYXx
by Bronze Member on May. 28, 2012 at 6:28 PM

my son will be allowed to have sex in my house only after he is 16, and only if his gf is on birthcontrol, he always uses a condom, (i will provide these) i have up to date paperwork on his girlfriends/boyfriends std staus as well as his, he gets tested atleast once a month and he plays music or tv loud enough that i dont have to hear anything and i will think up some system for  marker on his door for me to not come in untill its removed. honestly if my parents did this for me i probably wouldnt have ended up pregnant.

BbyGrlPickles
by on May. 28, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Assuming I had a daughter and I KNEW she was on birth control and had condoms available for her to use... Sure. I'd rather have stuff like that going on where (god forbid) if he turned around and tried to rape her or something dangerous I could be there to help. I'd rather be safe then sorry.

etsmom
by Ruby Member on May. 28, 2012 at 6:38 PM
no
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured