Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

am I the only one with a guy like this!ETA?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 171 Replies
Does your SO eat more food then you and then bag on you for the food in your plate!

Its fucking annoying as shit!

Example: yesterday i told him to get supper. He got subway. He got each of us a foot long sub, himsrlf 2 drinks and 2 bags of chips.
He came home- ate his sub, drank both his drinks, ate his chips and then looked at me. He said he was still hungry. So i told him to go make himself something. I went to the bathroom, came out and he was eating my chips, drinking my pop and starting on my chocolate bar.

I said, 'wtf man! Eat your own shit.'
He looked at me and said, 'shut up, im bigger then you. I need to eat more.'

I told him we cant afford it for him to eat that much. Because we really cant! He eats about 6 MEALS a day. I EAT ONE. I saved half my sub- thankgod he doesnt like my kind.

Its freakin bs! When i tell him to slow down on eating so much he tells me to shut up.

Ha yea okay buddy but i spend about 600-700$ in FOOD a month for him, me and a 2 year old.

He got up at 4 pm and said, 'order something. Im hungry.' Umm no.. theres food. Eat that. Im tired of spending everything on fucking food!

He HATES healthy meals. So i often make 2 meals for everything because i dont want dd eating crap all the time. He make chicken with noodles and sauce (forget the name) i had half a bowl and he ate the whole fucking thing! I mean a HUGE pot of it- then ate mine! Wtf! He eats 3 hotdogs every 2 hours. Then complains on how fat he is. No shit man. You eat like theres no tmr.

If i put my foot down and tell him no, its a HUGE fight. He says 'SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! JUST FUCK OFF.' like hes the victim! I have to starve myself most days BECAUSE of him. Im fucking sick of this shit.

ETA: okay so, sorry i couldnt answer you all. Im getting some of the same questions really. So i thought i would just answer here.

First im not on fs. I am in charge of food. I spend about 150-250 a week on food. My dd DOES not follow his eating habit. She LOVES fruit and veggies. She barely eats but she ALWAYS has food. If i dont buy something- he goes and gets it. I DO have meal plans. He doesnt care about them. His dr said he has no health problems but is borderlune- which is why i cut junk snacks out. Which he lost 50 lbs so far. He walks to work instead of using the bus- so he says he needs to eat this much for energy.... yea i know i do the eye roll to. He said he is just constantly hungry. I told him he can get control over it. Like i control it. No we do not eat out a lot. Maybe once a month max three times. (Birthdays, anniversaries ect..). I am NOT making fun of him- he thinks im just making fun if him. Im really not. The amiunt of groceries i buy is just crazy for a family of 3 with 2 people who barely eat. Yes i do have a chocolate stash which i only crave on my period- otherwise i do not eat it. Yes im addicted to soda, ill admit that to.

I live in canada- food is more here. So i just wanted to update all that! I DID try and hide veggies in his food- and he spits it out, gets angry then makes something else.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 28, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MilfShake26
by on May. 28, 2012 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Jesus. How much does he weigh?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mummy1990
by on May. 28, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Is he like, a fat guy, or does he still remain skinny with such a diet?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 28, 2012 at 5:10 PM
I think hes like 350... i know last year it was 400 then i stopped buying snacks and he lost weight.

Quoting MilfShake26:

Jesus. How much does he weigh?

Tinabee88
by Platinum Member on May. 28, 2012 at 5:10 PM
2 moms liked this
No, my husband fixes my plate of food and he piles everything on. He loves plus size women so the more I eat the better in his eyes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 28, 2012 at 5:10 PM
No hes a big guy.

Quoting mummy1990:

Is he like, a fat guy, or does he still remain skinny with such a diet?

missamanda86
by on May. 28, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Nope, my husband makes sure the kids and I have food before he feeds himself. He's also in the Army and has to meet standards so he's very healthy and cooks healthy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 28, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Im a big girl, not close to his weight but im still fat.

Quoting Tinabee88:

No, my husband fixes my plate of food and he piles everything on. He loves plus size women so the more I eat the better in his eyes.

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on May. 28, 2012 at 5:12 PM

no mine doesn't do that, but honestly its much healthier to eat 6 times a day than just one

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on May. 28, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Gross. No.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheJs
by on May. 28, 2012 at 5:15 PM
4 moms liked this
6 small portion meals, not 6 massive meals.

Quoting notjstasocermom:

no mine doesn't do that, but honestly its much healthier to eat 6 times a day than just one

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)