Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This relationship..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
My bf and I just recently moved back in together. We have a one year old and our second is due in October. Things were great but the past few days have been a living nightmare. We fight over everything and he's just been so mean. He has an almost two year old from another relationship with a horrible girl. So he hasn't seen his son and legally he can't even do anything about it. He's been put in jail several times over her bullshit and lies. But all that stress he's been taking it out on me. He's been in and out throughout my sons first year, like didn't show up for Christmas, never called or asked to see our son on his first birthday and I forgave him because he swore things are different and he was sorry, so I took him back. He's a great father to our son and I couldn't ask for anything more in that department. But as for being good to me, its not happening. I never say the right thing and everything I do makes him mad. We used to be so happy and perfect and I don't know what to do anymore. Life without him is horrible and generally he's a great person, he works a lot and makes good money, he cleans the house when I'm too sick, he takes care of our son.. but he's just mean and its out of no where. I really need some help, I love him and all I do is Piss him off but its so frustrating that he doesn't talk to me. I knew he was upset about his son, but I didn't know it was that bad, he says he doesn't blame me but I feel like he feels that way because I got pregnant again.. I need help please, ill do anything to save my relationship.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 28, 2012 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 28, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Bump
chickensmommy
by Gold Member on May. 28, 2012 at 8:17 PM
He needs to slow down on the kid making. Kids are wonderful but add stress to a relationship. I suggest counseling for him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on May. 28, 2012 at 8:20 PM
So, he has a 1 yo by another woman, and you have a 1 yo and are pregnant again. He treated you like shit, treated your son like shit, and you took him back and made ANOTHER child? And he doesn't see his oldest. He's been to jail. And now treats you like shit again? And you want to FIX things?

Hmm...do you see anything wrong here?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 28, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Yes! Our new baby was not planned. He keeps saying he will see someone but then never does.

Quoting chickensmommy:

He needs to slow down on the kid making. Kids are wonderful but add stress to a relationship. I suggest counseling for him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 28, 2012 at 8:20 PM

oh good lord ... 

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on May. 28, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Either you're an ingenious troll, or an epic idiot...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
areles
by on May. 28, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Quoting LucyMom08:

So, he has a 1 yo by another woman, and you have a 1 yo and are pregnant again. He treated you like shit, treated your son like shit, and you took him back and made ANOTHER child? And he doesn't see his oldest. He's been to jail. And now treats you like shit again? And you want to FIX things?

Hmm...do you see anything wrong here?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 28, 2012 at 8:40 PM
You need to step back and look at the bigger picture.
1.if he wanted to see his other child, no ocean will keep him from his child. That's bullshit in my option.
2.If he treated you this way in the past and is treating you this way again..he won't ever change and you are bringing another child into this bad relationship..that's plane dumb.
3.You allow him to be this way by taking him back and do it all over again.
You need to dump him asap
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)