1) when I say be here on time, I mean it. Children are supposed to be here at 8:30. Not 9 or 10. We have contracts for a reason, read them.
2) when I call you to tell you your son is sick, do NOT tell me he's okay because he was sick last night, too. If he was sick last night, then you should have kept him home. COME GET YOUR KID!
3) If your daughter has a food allergy, TELL ME so I can get the appropriate remedies in my home. Do not call me cussing me out because little Sally's torso is covered in a rash because she ate a brownie here.
4) My personal life begins at 7. Daycare ends at 6. I am tired of having to delay my personal life because Mommy overslept at home and couldn't be bothered to get Jimmy from daycare until 9 at night. If you are working, then for God's sakes have the common decency to call first.
5) It's called diaper rash creme. Use it on your baby's diaper rash, you pathetic piece of shit.
6) ALWAYS PACK AN EXTRA CHANGE OF CLOTHES. I am not obligated to provide this, and what I do provide isn't much.
7) Yes, I do a little teaching here, and we play outside sometimes. We do nature experiments, which is stated in the paperwork I give you when you sign up. If you don't want your precious child's hands getting dirty, then go fork out serious dough somewhere else.
I don't ask for too much. Call if you're going to be late, tell me if you're going to be late, tell me of any allergies, and bring a spare change of clothes. I don't charge too much, only 50 bucks a week from 6 months-1yr, and 100 for kids 1yr and up. I'm even kind as to ignore a missed payment once or twice. But if you are going to ignore my basic requests, you're free to go to the 300 a week PER KID daycare center in town.