Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

streach marks are trashy? #facepalm

Posted by   + Show Post
O.o learn something new on here everyday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 28, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Replies (31-40):
mrs.jessefuller
by on May. 28, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Oh then pick me pick me for trailor park queen!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 28, 2012 at 8:31 PM

wtf i earned my stretch marks thank you very much....

.ZombieGirl.
by on May. 28, 2012 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this

They are not trashy, the chick that said that made herself look trashy for making a comment like that. 

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on May. 28, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it's because the average woman on cafemom is 21 with one child. I have sadly noticed that as I age my vericose veins are going from country roads to 3 lane highways. My nice boobs are now small and saggy.

bah im 19 and have stretchmarks all over my body almost, i think if you're proud of your body then show it off :) iv had stretchmarks since i was 8 so peoples remarks dont bother me anymore

babynurse244
by Member on May. 28, 2012 at 8:37 PM

You can get stretch marks anywhere. I shattered my right elbow a few years back and realized when they took the splint off a few days later to cast it I had stretch marks on my ELBOW. I can still see them if I look really closely, but no one else can. How trashy of me to break my arm!!!!

dreamerinluv
by Bronze Member on May. 28, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Them is my battle scars !!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 28, 2012 at 8:38 PM
That's just who she is...a bitch! She's always rude, hateful and comments with the "I'm better than everyone" attitude.

Quoting .ZombieGirl.:

They are not trashy, the chick that said that made herself look trashy for making a comment like that. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 28, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Yeah but the dumb bitch who said it ALWAYS says mean comments about everyone then says "well it's my opinion". I'm thinking she has to have a miserable life. KARMA IS A BITCH and will get her

Quoting .ZombieGirl.:

hatinnd
by on May. 28, 2012 at 8:42 PM

If you're dressing to show them off, then yes.  Nutin' lik showin up at da club wit your "tiger stripes" all showin!?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 28, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Lol I just said the same thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's just who she is...a bitch! She's always rude, hateful and comments with the "I'm better than everyone" attitude.

Quoting .ZombieGirl.:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN