Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

your child WILL HAVE insecurites

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
I was at the grocery store today and this middle age woman approached me asking when i was due, and then asked how old my daughter was. I said she turned 4 in January. She said wow she is very tall for her age. Im like well her father was tall (6'3) and im not short (5'7). She said well how tall is she. I said well her 4 year old check up she was 46". She proceeded to ask how much she weigh, im like 50lbs (i don't care about people asking questions) well she said to me "better be on the look out when she gets older. If her weight doesn't grow into her height, she will have insecurities. " im like well thank you for your concern but i assure you she isn't the only kid on the bigger side. O.o

If it was a concern her doctor would have said something. Her weight nor height hasn't been increased majorly its been on a straight track and stays on the line on the 95th percentile...

I hate how these older middle age women think they know because they already raised their kids. A lot of children now a days are growing up so much quicker.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
kiralyn
by on May. 29, 2012 at 1:31 AM
That was rude of her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN