Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing RIGHT now?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'll go first, I'm trolling as hard as possible but under my real s/n. Liberating but not as fun as I thought.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2012 at 2:06 AM
Replies (91-98):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 29, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Was he good to you before that?

Quoting Gracie-May:

He left when I told him I was pregnant. He said he wasn't ready to be a Daddy and he didn't want to be with me if I chose to go through with the pregnancy.

Last night he turned up unannounced and said he was sorry and regretted it all and realised that he loves me and our baby girl bump. He says he knows he needs to be a responsible adult and step up to the plate.

If I give him this chance, it's going to be taken slow - he won't move back in straight away and he's got to prove he means it. We were together 4 years - I love him, and we've got a little person on the way together but you know?

Quoting Anonymous:

What brought an end to the first chance?

Quoting Gracie-May:

Debating whether to give my ex (and father of my unborn girl) a second chance.
Gracie-May
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Very. We'd been together 4 years, and lived together 14/15 months before we found out about the pregnancy. We always had such a great relationship.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Gracie-May:

He left when I told him I was pregnant. He said he wasn't ready to be a Daddy and he didn't want to be with me if I chose to go through with the pregnancy.

Last night he turned up unannounced and said he was sorry and regretted it all and realised that he loves me and our baby girl bump. He says he knows he needs to be a responsible adult and step up to the plate.

If I give him this chance, it's going to be taken slow - he won't move back in straight away and he's got to prove he means it. We were together 4 years - I love him, and we've got a little person on the way together but you know?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Gracie-May:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 29, 2012 at 9:27 AM
My oppinon (which you can take or leave ya know) if you think he really did realize what he lost and like he wants to be a good dad and a good partner to you give him a shot.

Quoting Gracie-May:

Very. We'd been together 4 years, and lived together 14/15 months before we found out about the pregnancy. We always had such a great relationship.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Gracie-May:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Gracie-May:

iluvsgtLangley
by on May. 29, 2012 at 10:45 AM
oh ya I wouldn't doubt it. It is just crazy the stuff ppl can come up with

Quoting sunfireprincess:

That abortion post was clearly a troll post lol

Quoting iluvsgtLangley:

I'm laying in bed on cm replying to your post . Hope your having fun trolling. Hell I probally talked mad shit on one of your trolling missions. Well if it was the abortion or cps ......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 29, 2012 at 10:50 AM

I should be working but I am watching Netflix and post-whoring around Cafe Mom!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 30, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Wasn't exactly at the same time. Finished the bowl then drank the milk

Quoting tecsabates:

Really? bleh...lol.  I can't drink milk while smokin...the two tastes just don't mesh for, makes them both taste funny.....

Quoting Anonymous:

smoking a bowl and surfing CM and drinking a glass of milk

tecsabates
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2012 at 8:29 AM

;) i bet they were both pretty good then ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Wasn't exactly at the same time. Finished the bowl then drank the milk

Quoting tecsabates:

Really? bleh...lol.  I can't drink milk while smokin...the two tastes just don't mesh for, makes them both taste funny.....

Quoting Anonymous:

smoking a bowl and surfing CM and drinking a glass of milk

tecsabates
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2012 at 8:34 AM

I agree with anon...sounds like he maybe got scared and needed to get his head back straight. I do think you're very smart taking it slow tho. He needs to know how much his abandonment hurt you, and you need to be able to feel secure.  I hope all works out well for you :)

Quoting Anonymous:

My oppinon (which you can take or leave ya know) if you think he really did realize what he lost and like he wants to be a good dad and a good partner to you give him a shot.

Quoting Gracie-May:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Gracie-May:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Gracie-May:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured