Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Reasons you would answer your man's phone

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

If your s/o leaves his cell phone in the room that you are in....but he left to maybe go shower or cook and his phone rings and a females name shows up that you are unfamiliar with...do you answer it, because:

1) He cannot hear it

2) You are unaware of the name

3) You don't answer it because he has never given you a reason to be concerned

4) None of the above....provide YOUR own reasons please 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Replies (21-30):
mrsbrand
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2012 at 6:03 PM
1 and 4 because it could be a work call and I don't want them to hang up before I can bring it to him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaya529

4, I will trust any SO until I have a reason not to. If something bothers me about it I will simply ask him who she is.

ack86
by on May. 29, 2012 at 6:03 PM
I answer it because it's also his work phone and he would miss the call if I didn't answer it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs

Usually I bring his phone to him when it's ringing, unless he can't talk and tells me to answer it.

momto3infl
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2012 at 6:03 PM
3-only answer if hub says to answer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
micka5

IDK...it depends..id probly answer bc I didnt know the name but before I did it would pop in my mind #3 bc he doesnt give me a reason to be concerned....but i dont put sh*t pass anyone...if  he couldnt hear I just might but that is an issue that I have to workout (trust)..working on it tho

crazymom21
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2012 at 6:03 PM
I answer depending on if I want to talk to the person LOL With our phones names show up regardless if they are saved contacts or not. Most likely I'd let it go to voicemail.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vale131

better yet - if the name says Poukie - you bet your ass I will answer hehe

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 29, 2012 at 6:03 PM
He would answer my phone and I would answer his. We don't have a house phone, we have a shared account...whats there to hide?? Why not just answer it like you would a house phone it rang (unless its his work phone).
erika9009
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2012 at 6:03 PM

My husband's phone is his work phone.  I have answered not know the other woman many times.  I always answer with saying it's his phone.  Since I have helped him at work conferences and events before, it's actually not an issue. 

I do have to trust my husband and give him the benefit of the doubt. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)