Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dh's crack whore ex

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Has added him on fb and he accepted and sent her a message. Yes she does drugs and yes they have a pysichal history and dated "like a month". i have met her once and didnt care for her but dh introduced her as an old friend i had to figure out she was an ex he texted her a few times while we were at his dads visiting and hasnt talked to her since at least to my knowledge that was dec. Am i wrong for not liking them being friends? How would you handle this?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Replies (31-34):
Maemae2012
by on May. 30, 2012 at 7:54 AM

No your not and it's not a point of being jealous, it just isn't right. Why do you want to keep up with the past anyways. I used to have a facebook but SO and I were talking one day about why do we want to keep up with people in the past and half of them I barely talked to when I was in school. Long story short I deleted facebook, it's really overrated.

Jenny_Penny89
by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Exactly! No need to have bad influences around.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats how i feel. Obviously he doesnt think hoghly of her anyways so why keep her around. I have cut so many people out of my life to "better" my surroundings esp because i only want people to lift me up and only the best around my dd and if i dont feel comfortable with someone around her then i dont see a point keeping that person in my life. So i dont see why he would want to be her friend now esp since at least to my knowledge thy have not spoken since dec!

Quoting Jenny_Penny89:

If he said those things about her, then he isn't being a very good friend. So he needs to get rid of her he doesn't need her as a friend. And truthfully if my bf was texting an ex fling/gf, im pretty sure the jealous asshole in me would come out. :/ lol

Quoting Anonymous:

She has slept with pretty much all his friends and she is nasty, this is all according to him. Like i said i met her once didnt care for her and nothing came up with her again til now.

Quoting IamDB:

Now, now...just because she does crack, doesn't necessarily mean she whores herself out for it. Unless you know for a fact that she trades sex for drugs, calling her a "crack whore" just makes you sound like a jealous asshole. :/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skylaelise12
by on May. 30, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I'm not trying to bash you by saying that. It's just my opinion... I think you need to tell you DH just what you said to me. Let him know you feel uncomfortable. Don't just assume he knows how you feel. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Would it sound less jealous if i said.. "my dh's ex that is very willing to be sexually active with multiple partners and has a history of abusing recreational drugs wants to be in contact with dh via fb" i am not threatened by her she is 1000 miles away but in less than a year we r moving there and i am concerned that if he is so concerned with being friends with this girl or whoever else that he is not letting go of his past and i dont want to move somewhere that we will go backwards. I just dont think its right that i should have to be subjected to it and i def dont want dd or any future children around it.

Quoting skylaelise12:

I don't know exactly I'm not in her head. Just the way she comes off about the "crack whore" makes her sound jealous that her DH talks to her.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Of what? She's allegedly an unstable addict.

Quoting skylaelise12:

OP obviously feels threatened.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Of what? The ex has an addiction problem, and is unstable.

Quoting skylaelise12:

Someone sounds jealoussss.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2012 at 11:10 AM
No worries. I did tell him just doesnt get it from my side

Quoting skylaelise12:

I'm not trying to bash you by saying that. It's just my opinion... I think you need to tell you DH just what you said to me. Let him know you feel uncomfortable. Don't just assume he knows how you feel. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Would it sound less jealous if i said.. "my dh's ex that is very willing to be sexually active with multiple partners and has a history of abusing recreational drugs wants to be in contact with dh via fb" i am not threatened by her she is 1000 miles away but in less than a year we r moving there and i am concerned that if he is so concerned with being friends with this girl or whoever else that he is not letting go of his past and i dont want to move somewhere that we will go backwards. I just dont think its right that i should have to be subjected to it and i def dont want dd or any future children around it.

Quoting skylaelise12:

I don't know exactly I'm not in her head. Just the way she comes off about the "crack whore" makes her sound jealous that her DH talks to her.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Of what? She's allegedly an unstable addict.

Quoting skylaelise12:

OP obviously feels threatened.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Of what? The ex has an addiction problem, and is unstable.

Quoting skylaelise12:

Someone sounds jealoussss.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)