Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband gives me a cut off when were eating.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

We were smoking and I got cravings so were eating chips and dip. And I am on a diet but I still could have eaten some more without going over my max calories. Well
He told me I should probably stop eating I told him I really had the cravings and just wanted to eat a bit more. When I reached for my last chip
He put the lid on the dressing and took away the chips. I wish I could got some more.

Well it's like a culture thing. He wants me to stay skinny and pretty so it's his job to cut me off .

Does your husband cut you off ?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Replies (651-660):
lorelei10
by on May. 31, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Hey! Fuck you!

See what I did there? I had the guts to tell you you are a fucking idiot while NOT under your little mask of anonymity. So she smoked a bowl.... Doesn't mean she does it every day.... Keep it shut and dont judge if you know nothing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Good you are just a druggie then. A hungry one.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not pregnant I don't know who started that rumor.

Quoting Anonymous:

You pregnant op? You had smoking munchies? You were high?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
captainjack
by Member on May. 31, 2012 at 10:44 AM

That would be the day!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 57 on May. 31, 2012 at 10:47 AM

oooooo you got me.

Junkey

Quoting lorelei10:

Hey! Fuck you!

See what I did there? I had the guts to tell you you are a fucking idiot while NOT under your little mask of anonymity. So she smoked a bowl.... Doesn't mean she does it every day.... Keep it shut and dont judge if you know nothing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Good you are just a druggie then. A hungry one.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not pregnant I don't know who started that rumor.

Quoting Anonymous:

You pregnant op? You had smoking munchies? You were high?

mybabybugssmile
by on May. 31, 2012 at 10:51 AM

He probably just wanted to make sure that you dont eat up all the food in the house, that way you can budget less for groceries and more towards pot.

Quoting Anonymous:

We were smoking and I got cravings so were eating chips and dip. And I am on a diet but I still could have eaten some more without going over my max calories. Well
He told me I should probably stop eating I told him I really had the cravings and just wanted to eat a bit more. When I reached for my last chip
He put the lid on the dressing and took away the chips. I wish I could got some more.

Well it's like a culture thing. He wants me to stay skinny and pretty so it's his job to cut me off .

Does your husband cut you off ?

suetoo
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2012 at 10:55 AM
He wouldn't dare.
momof3jam
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Holy crap. Uhhh no. If YOU are choosing to diet, then I applaud him for his help. If HE is the one pushing the diet to keep you skinny, then he's dick for "cutting you off". I'd kick his ass.

Happily married mother of 2 beautiful boys and one pretty princess. Disposable diapering, spoil my children rotten, dog-loving, Facebooking, tattoo loving, college educated, semi-vaxing, pro-choice, working mama, with morals and heart.
purple ribbon

pookienbobosmom
by on May. 31, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Uh no..he knows better...

Amazing.Love
by on May. 31, 2012 at 11:06 AM
I would bite his fingers off lol but no I don't have that issue because I fight to gain weight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
r_h_stepmom
by on May. 31, 2012 at 11:43 AM

My husband would remind me of what I'm trying to do and my guilt would make me put them away. lol it sounds like his heart was in the right place, but his actions were way off. TYPICAL MAN. lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 62 on May. 31, 2012 at 12:12 PM

He would have come away with a bloody stump lol. You don't come between me and my food when I have been smoking.

But seriously, if you asked him to help you stick to your diet, it was kinda nice kinda annoying. If he was doing it because he thinks he can tell you what to do, he is an a$$. It is up to you to how you take it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN