Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

creepy dreams

Posted by on May. 30, 2012 at 1:13 AM
  • 12 Replies
I just woke up from the most frightening dream. It was very real. I was some what sleep walking in my dream. I would try to do things like turn on the light but they wouldn'tOo come on. I could hear my phone ring but.I couldn't use my hands to answer it. Its so hard to explain lol I felt like I was on some kind of drugs in my dream. I awoke really startled. I had been trying to wake up for a while in my dream and I'm very happy to he awake now. It was scary! Lol

I just needed to get this out. Everyone else is asleep around here lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 30, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fairyjester
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2012 at 1:14 AM

i have been having a lot of creep dreams lately.

could be since i have been pretty much watching nothing but supernatural

addiecakesmommy
by on May. 30, 2012 at 1:15 AM
Lol

Quoting fairyjester:

i have been having a lot of creep dreams lately.

could be since i have been pretty much watching nothing but supernatural

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maris1192
by Silver Member on May. 30, 2012 at 1:15 AM
I had a dream I fought spiderman the other night... Yup that pretty weird. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Once i had a dream that I was drugged and passed out. It woke me up and for a few minutes i couldnt breathe or move when I tried lifting my arms I couldnt they felt like lead
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
addiecakesmommy
by on May. 30, 2012 at 1:19 AM
In my dream I couldn't open my right eye. It was swollen shut! Thankfully it popped right open when I woke up lol

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Once i had a dream that I was drugged and passed out. It woke me up and for a few minutes i couldnt breathe or move when I tried lifting my arms I couldnt they felt like lead
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carakitty
by on May. 30, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Most my scary creepy dreams involve me in a vehicle of some sort with usually my dad driving and we are in an extremely dangerous situation. Off the top of my head I can recall four of these dreams. I've had other scary dreams too, but it seems like most of them involve my dad and vehicles.

addiecakesmommy
by on May. 30, 2012 at 1:21 AM
That is scary :(

Quoting carakitty:

Most my scary creepy dreams involve me in a vehicle of some sort with usually my dad driving and we are in an extremely dangerous situation. Off the top of my head I can recall four of these dreams. I've had other scary dreams too, but it seems like most of them involve my dad and vehicles.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ccnstanczak
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2012 at 1:26 AM

ive had dreams like that.

and i knew i was asleep and i knew i was stuck between being awake and dreaming. i couldnt move or open my eyes and at the same time dreaming and i couldnt move in the dream either. it was happening at the same time.

pasteeater
by on May. 30, 2012 at 1:34 AM

I've been having creepy scary dreams lately too!  I'm obsessed at the moment by end of the world books.  I even have written a few stories.  Or, the begining any way.  When I go to sleep at night I make up stories.  I don't sleep well.  But when I dream I seem to continue my story in my dream.  I keep dreaming that most of the population has died off and we're fighting to survive.  One I had I was a teen and I was walking from No. Cal to So. Cal with my dad.  We had to go to So. Cal to kill off my sister.  She was very sick and she needed to be taken off support.  The whole world had been infected by some virus and only a few remained.  They wouldn't take her off support unless we did it.  I don't know how they found us to tell us since everyone was dead.  It wasn't my real dad or sister, only in the dream.  Then I had one, I was with my ex and it was the same deal, everyone dead.  We were searching and searching for my son.  I couldn't find him any where!  Then two nights ago.  Once again, everyone dead.  We were living in a small, small community and we had a nice thing going.  Everyone got along ok.  But then this group of people showed up and we had like a war over water.  We lived right off the ocean.  Finally I said "why don't we use sea water to wash our clothes" and everyone loved me because I saved the town!  LOL  I watch a lot of what I call "scare the shit out of you Sundays" it's all that stuff about the end of the world.  I don't know if I believe it but the whole thing just amazes me.  I read books about it all the time.  I'm pretty morbid.

imultracool
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2012 at 1:41 AM

When I was lil, like maybe 4, I had a dream a wolf was chasing me and I ran and jumped on my bed. The wolf jumped over this baby doll stroller I had and left claw marks on it as it kind of used it to get leverage. When I woke up the next morning there were claw marks on the handle. Seriously. Also once when I was about 19 I was asleep in my apartment on the 3rd floor. I had a window right above my bed. In the dream someone broke through the window and started choking me. When I woke up my throat hurt and there was a huge crack in my window.

I also was having this creepy recurring dream where this lil girl would be standing across the room. She looked like she was from the 1800s. She looked really creepy... Anyway I would be looking at her then I would blink and when I would open my eyes shed be right in front of my face. I had this dream every night for a week. I finally told her to leave me alone and not come in my dreams any more. I didnt really think it would stop the dreams but it did. I never had it again. I also had a reccurring dream where I was a solider in WWII, my friend would die in my arms then I would wake up. Weird. I still get it sometimes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured