Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pull out method *eta

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
What has your experience been with it? Do you think it works as an effective form of birth control? Do you/have you used it?

To those who ended up pregnant, do you think it was from him not pulling out in time? Or just the method failing altogether..?
*this is for a paper I'm writing btw. I am currently pregnant, not from pull out. ;)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Replies (41-46):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 30, 2012 at 9:23 AM
It don't work, I have a 3 year old to prove it. It might work sometimes, but it should not be used as or considered a reliable form of BC
andy80
by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:26 AM

We use the pull-out method; so far its worked for us....we've used it for 2 years.  I do, however, watch my fertility a bit (keep track of signs for ovulation) and we will *usually* avoid sex all together for a few days when I do believe i'm ovulating...just in case.

DH does NOT like to pull out but we don't want anymore kids and i'm still trying to talk him into a vasectomy....hoping he cracks soon....  *crosses fingers*

thinkpink2012
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2012 at 9:29 AM
It worked in combination with rapid deployments for 4 years until last fathers day weekend when we found out I was pregnant.
It was a total fail on our part but we have a beautiful 4 month old son
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 30, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Pull out is not a form of birth control.  Until I came on CM I thought it was something dumb teenagers did in the backseat of cars. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 30, 2012 at 9:30 AM
It always worked in my previou relationship.3 years no pregnancies.
zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on May. 30, 2012 at 9:32 AM

It worked for us pretty well until we had our last child.  Then again, my husband likes to leave it in and pull out, so I have no idea. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured