Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why is it that the majority of women who are willing to post their weight are smaller ladies?

Posted by on May. 30, 2012 at 5:06 AM
  • 41 Replies

I've been noticing a trend here! on these how much do you weigh posts the majority of the women are in the 100-130 pound range. There are a few ladies here and there that will announce their weight if they are larger but not many. I'm genuinely curious as to why the majority of women willing to post their weight are smaller ladies?

please keep it civil ladies. <---- obviously this statement has been ignored, for those of you who have ignored my request to remain civil, I will be ignoring your replies. Thank you!

by on May. 30, 2012 at 5:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2012 at 5:07 AM

BUMP!

Mrs.Pedro
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2012 at 5:10 AM
Who would want to announce being bigger? Nobody pretty much. Those posts are just meant to brag about your weight or get a sob story IMO.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2012 at 5:14 AM

nice answer, i'm a total bragger, lol i work hard on my body so i'm pretty proud. 

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

Who would want to announce being bigger? Nobody pretty much. Those posts are just meant to brag about your weight or get a sob story IMO.

melissam21
by on May. 30, 2012 at 5:14 AM
Im not small and I post my weight. 180.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2012 at 5:16 AM

awesome!! i'm all for people who arent ashamed by their weight! 

Quoting melissam21:

Im not small and I post my weight. 180.

champagne_rose
by on May. 30, 2012 at 5:17 AM

If I was a bigger girl with curves in all the right places, I may. I am pregnant and I put on too much to post and you all should appreciate that ha ha. When I get down to that body I can be proud of I might just show it off.

Kodysmommy928
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2012 at 5:20 AM

I am not small by any means but I am working on it.  I am currently 183.  This is an older pic and I was in the 190 range when I snapped it.  I am a size 14/16.

champagne_rose
by on May. 30, 2012 at 5:23 AM

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

I am not small by any means but I am working on it.  I am currently 183.  This is an older pic and I was in the 190 range when I snapped it.  I am a size 14/16.

Your boobs make you look bigger than you are:)

Looking great btw

Mrs.Pedro
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2012 at 5:26 AM
Exactly! If I had a rockin' body I would too but no lol. I am a lard ass and I just keep getting worse. I have problems. Maybe one day in the future I can get by my problems and lose the weight but as of right now it's not look g good. So no posting of weights from my fat ass :p

Quoting kmorales7690:

nice answer, i'm a total bragger, lol i work hard on my body so i'm pretty proud. 

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 30, 2012 at 5:29 AM
2 moms liked this
Here. Let me be the one to give the real reason why. I mean the true, unfiltered, blunt ass reason.

Fatties don't like being fat. They are embarrassed. When you look at the amount of big women, very few of them like their size and even less want to admit exactly what they weigh. Would you want to tell someone your weight if you weighed 250 pounds? That shit's embarrassing!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)