Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't have the same level of respect for military wives.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

YOUR spouse serves for our country not you.  Its not a sacrifice YOU had to make.  There are plenty of other men out there.  I don't take credit for my husbands job which takes him away for weeks at a time.  You are not an extension of your husbands job, quit claiming how hard it is to be "that kind of wife".  You had to know he was going to leave, risk death ect <which as an American I am indebted to>  but you meh, your just a side dish of the main course.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Replies (1131-1131):
SitaStJames
by *Sita* on Mar. 10, 2014 at 5:11 AM

why dont you say that under your own screenname instead of being "brave" under anonymous. And if you arent a military wife then you dont know jack of what you're talking about nor have the right to pass judgment. And yes, there are military wives that do wear their husbands' rank but that isnt all military wives. And I dont care what you or anyone else have to say about your opinions of military wives. My husband tells me daily that he couldnt do his job without knowing that I'm back at home cheering him on and supporting him from a distance. I dont wear his rank but I am more than just a side dish to his main course.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN