Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
On the history channel. Anybody been watching it? I'm loving it. Omg I am so excited for part 3 in a couple of hours!
Secret confession......for some reason I think the guy who's blind in one eye Cap Hatfield, is kinda sexy. Lmao
I'm a strange one, I know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 30, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Replies (41-50):
smurfbitebug
by on May. 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM
It was right when that chick got beat with the whip and her brother took off through the woods.

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Oh no! I would have been howling too! Lol

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Oh man, it's so good.

The power went off in the middle of part two last night. I'm sure the neighbors heard my howling protests.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smurfbitebug
by on May. 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Yup. Watching it now. ;)

Quoting heyma4:

It's on right now, or was last time I checked. Luckily the history channel will be repeating it a lot. I am recording it, but still. Our power went out last night too, thankfully it was just after it went over!

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Oh man, it's so good.

The power went off in the middle of part two last night. I'm sure the neighbors heard my howling protests.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM
My sister is making fun of me for liking cap. Lol
Yeah the mccoys kinda seem to be the worst instigators but that Jim Vance is a jackass who starts a lot of trouble.

Quoting yabbadabba07:

I think Cap is hot too. I think the show makes the McCoys look like raving lunatics especially Randall.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2012 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh man that was crazy! Nancy is evil though.
wait till you see the end of pt 2
Crazy shit man! Lol

Quoting smurfbitebug:

It was right when that chick got beat with the whip and her brother took off through the woods.

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Oh man, it's so good.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blue_elephant
by on May. 30, 2012 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah it releases Friday, you can order it off of amazon or the history channel website...

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

It is on DVD?! OMG I neeeeeed it! Lol
This movie is right up at the top of my list with blood in blood out and young guns.
Yeah I'm just killing time on here till it starts! My baby is asleep and my oldest is playing spongebob sports on the wii. So I've got my bedroom TV all to myself. Lol I gave her the night off being grounded.

Quoting blue_elephant:

I don't remember the name or if it was ever said so I just called it a town, lol. Sorry for confusing you! I keep checking the clock waiting for 7 to get here, so I can watch the last part...I think I'm gonna have to buy the DVD's cause I love it that much, and its very well acted out, I don't think the cast could be any better...well except the Jim vansant  guy, he is freaking creepy...

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Oh I see. I misunderstood ya
Yeah it is pretty weird but I guess that was no big deal back then. Lol

Quoting blue_elephant:

Yeah, but the town that they both frequent is what I was talking about, not the homesteads...

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

They are actually in two diff states. Kentucky and west Virginia. They live on opposite sides of a river I believe

Quoting blue_elephant:

I'm lovin it too! My damn hubby got me hooked! Sending the kids to bed early so I can watch in peace...lol. Good thing they are sick and need the rest anyways! I think Johnsy (sp?) is freaking hottttt! But its kinda disturbing that everyone in that little town thing seems to be related one way or another and they are marrying eachother....yuck!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 30, 2012 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
It wasn't heart breaking. They killed a man in cold blood. They deserved what they got. Except for the sandy haired boy who I don't think did anything.

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Oh I bawled when they were yelling for him to come back and when they kept asking their momma where he was. They knew they were gonna die then. So heartbreaking.

Quoting AJSCASJMSmom:

It broke my heart when the dad went to try and save them and they were yelling pappy when he drove off. And when the mom was begging for their lives.

Quoting heyma4:

That is exactly what I said to my DH last night after it happened.  Knowing it actually happened was so sad.

Quoting AJSCASJMSmom:

I did and wanted to cry last night when they killed the boys. My heart broke for their mama. The sad part is that really happened.

blue_elephant
by on May. 30, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Crazy shit man! Lol

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Oh man, it's so good.

I strongly dislike Nancy...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
smurfbitebug
by on May. 30, 2012 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't like her now. Cant imagine liking her less.

Quoting blue_elephant:

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Crazy shit man! Lol

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Oh man, it's so good.

I strongly dislike Nancy...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yabbadabba07
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2012 at 7:48 PM
2 moms liked this
I havent told anyone about Cap lol. Jim Vance was an idiot and everyone knew that. The problem was people protecting their family even when they knew their family were in the wrong. Devil tried several times to make things right but its like Randall was obsessed with punishing him for leaving the army. I do think that Hatfield stole the pig though.

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

My sister is making fun of me for liking cap. Lol

Yeah the mccoys kinda seem to be the worst instigators but that Jim Vance is a jackass who starts a lot of trouble.

Quoting yabbadabba07:

I think Cap is hot too. I think the show makes the McCoys look like raving lunatics especially Randall.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2012 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Well I never said they shouldn't have been punished. It just was upsetting to me as a mother. They were fairly young as well and didn't get a trial. They were illegally executed.

Quoting Anonymous:

It wasn't heart breaking. They killed a man in cold blood. They deserved what they got. Except for the sandy haired boy who I don't think did anything.

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Oh I bawled when they were yelling for him to come back and when they kept asking their momma where he was. They knew they were gonna die then. So heartbreaking.

Quoting AJSCASJMSmom:

It broke my heart when the dad went to try and save them and they were yelling pappy when he drove off. And when the mom was begging for their lives.

Quoting heyma4:

That is exactly what I said to my DH last night after it happened.  Knowing it actually happened was so sad.

Quoting AJSCASJMSmom:

I did and wanted to cry last night when they killed the boys. My heart broke for their mama. The sad part is that really happened.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)