Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This upsets me!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
Ok So my friend found out she has herpes virus 2. She's never had an outbreak she found out thru bloodwork. Since she has found out she has not told her partner and continues to sleep with him without a condom. This is a virus and it's serious she doesn't seem to care.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 30, 2012 at 8:16 PM
She is playing with fire by not telling him not just because she most likely gave it to him but because he might hurt her for not saying anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 30, 2012 at 8:17 PM

How very stupid of her. 

kikibix
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2012 at 8:19 PM

I find it odd that she feels comfortable enough to tell you but not the person she is having sex with, that's rather telling about how much she values that relationship.  It shouldn't be a big deal for her to say that in her routine bloodwork it showed up and we should use a condom just in case and for him to maybe get checked out too.  Urgh...I see why you are upset, so much potential to spread and keep spreading.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 30, 2012 at 8:20 PM

If she infects him she's going to face some major jail time. It's illegal to knowingly give someone an incurable STD.

erica7227
by on May. 30, 2012 at 8:21 PM
I'm not sure that's entirely true. Perhaps if the disease was life threatening...

Quoting Anonymous:

If she infects him she's going to face some major jail time. It's illegal to knowingly give someone an incurable STD.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reesesami
by Silver Member on May. 30, 2012 at 8:24 PM
I had a roommate in college who had herpes and had sex, sometimes unprotected, with different guys frequently without telling them. We (the other roommates and myself) were so pissed at her. She would usually use condoms but even with condoms, I feel like that is information that needs to be told beforehand. Just my opinion but even with protection, I would feel like I needed to know so that I can make the decision to have sex or not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marinenonstop
by on May. 30, 2012 at 8:27 PM
How sad...he has a right to know. How would she feel if she infected him?! Smh its so sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ButterMeUp
by Butters on May. 30, 2012 at 8:31 PM

If he goes Chris Brown on her ass....you'll know why, and honestly I couldn't blame him. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 30, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I got herpes from my ex 10 years ago and I haven't told a soul. I have had sex with several guys unprotected before I found out and several guys after I found out and not once have any of them accused me of passing it on to them. I don't get outbreaks nor do I take meds for it.

EAzizM
by Erica on May. 30, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Ick, how irresponsible and trashy of you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I got herpes from my ex 10 years ago and I haven't told a soul. I have had sex with several guys unprotected before I found out and several guys after I found out and not once have any of them accused me of passing it on to them. I don't get outbreaks nor do I take meds for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN