Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This upsets me!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ok So my friend found out she has herpes virus 2. She's never had an outbreak she found out thru bloodwork. Since she has found out she has not told her partner and continues to sleep with him without a condom. This is a virus and it's serious she doesn't seem to care.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Replies (11-17):
Mrs.Velasquez
by Silver Member on May. 30, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Quoting marinenonstop:

How sad...he has a right to know. How would she feel if she infected him?! Smh its so sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crystalplus1
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Cant she go to jail for that?

MilfShake26
by on May. 30, 2012 at 8:43 PM
This. She's a bitch.

Quoting Anonymous:

If she infects him she's going to face some major jail time. It's illegal to knowingly give someone an incurable STD.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 30, 2012 at 9:35 PM
: (
fanci64
by Silver Member on May. 30, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Your friend is so irresponsible and just a plain Bitch. I could not stay friends with a person so devious and deceitful.
A.B.C.brown07
by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:42 PM
That's illegal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 30, 2012 at 10:40 PM
I told her she has to tell him I mean he could have infected her and not known he has it. She didn't have in 2009 when she was pregnant but since her divorce she's been a little promiscuous. I told her to go to the health department and have a test and they can contact him (without knowing who gave his name) and if he doesn't have it she needs to tell him regardless. I mean we live in a small town so there is no telling where it came from.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)