Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Messing with my daughter

Posted by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:46 PM
  • 16 Replies

Ok so here's the thing. I have a 6yr old daughter who is VERY active. A lot of ppl can't deal with that, kids too. So alot of times ppl pick with her or one day they're her friend and the next thery're not. A couple of weeks ago a 12yr old pushed her down so I knocked on her door and spoke with her mom. Now today a 18yr old girl gets in her face because my daughter defended herself against her little sister. (My daughter is not a punk) Ok so the girl got in her face and said my sister said you were getting smart with her don't get smart with my sister and GO TELL YOUR MOM...Ok so of course my daughter told me so now I'm on this girls ass when I see her tomorrow. I don't even want to speak to the mom I feel like she is 18 and grown. Am I wrong? Im so pissed right now my daughter is so sweet will give you the shirt off her back but being so active is annoying.

Try something new ALL THE TIME!!!

by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ElitestJen
by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Damn.  Nice people.  It takes a big person to get in the face of a 6yo. 

I wouldn't waste my time on any of them.  It won't do any good and might make things worse.  Keep your daughter away from them.

megan71108
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2012 at 9:47 PM
2 moms liked this
I would go to the 18 year old.... F that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lisa_7777
by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

thats it!!! the 18 year old should knnow better!!!!!!!!! f that alright getting in your lil girls face and shes only 6 years old dammm... tell that 18 year old to pick non people her own age.... and that 12 year old wtf are they doing around your daughter...?

Quoting megan71108:

Meand5
by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Quoting ElitestJen:

Damn.  Nice people.  It takes a big person to get in the face of a 6yo. 

I wouldn't waste my time on any of them.  It won't do any good and might make things worse.  Keep your daughter away from them.

I hope my anger dies down by the morning so I can be an adult but as of right now......

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2012 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

You do realize that you WILL end up dealing with the mom. This is what's going to happen..

You're going to confrot the 18 year old. She's going to run back and tell mama. Mama will show up at your door, and nothing but chaos will ensue. I'm just GUESSING that these are the kind of people you can not get through too. I'm not going to say "leave it alone" because you can't do that when your child is being messed with. That's not okay. But just be prepared for what's about to go down. Handle yourself accordingly. Keep your cool.

Meand5
by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Quoting Lisa_7777:

thats it!!! the 18 year old should knnow better!!!!!!!!! f that alright getting in your lil girls face and shes only 6 years old dammm... tell that 18 year old to pick non people her own age.... and that 12 year old wtf are they doing around your daughter...?

Quoting megan71108:

The 12yr old her mother handled it but the 18yr old I think will be another story...Her kids do what they want even if it is smoke drink and curse in front of her....Im gonna try and be an adult but idk

Meand5
by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Quoting moosesmom:

You do realize that you WILL end up dealing with the mom. This is what's going to happen..

You're going to confrot the 18 year old. She's going to run back and tell mama. Mama will show up at your door, and nothing but chaos will ensue. I'm just GUESSING that these are the kind of people you can not get through too. I'm not going to say "leave it alone" because you can't do that when your child is being messed with. That's not okay. But just be prepared for what's about to go down. Handle yourself accordingly. Keep your cool.

Yes I know Im going to have to deal with the mom but this can't keep going on. The summer is about to start which means if I don't nip it in the bud it will only get worse.

lillysnow
by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:57 PM
honestly..... i end up beating that girls ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2012 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Of course just keep your cool. People feed of negative/angry energy. Don't give in to what may happen tomorrow. You're doing the right thing :-)

Quoting Meand5:

Quoting moosesmom:

Yes I know Im going to have to deal with the mom but this can't keep going on. The summer is about to start which means if I don't nip it in the bud it will only get worse.

mom2_3blessings
by on May. 30, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Idk sounds like your dd may be sassy?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN