Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My First Tattoo! I need ideas. *EDIT* for a special someone :-)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

If you have tattoos I want to see them. I need ideas. I obvioulsy don't want anything to big or dramatic right now. So let me see...

***Edit for Prettygirl***

*clears throat* Attention! I am capable of making my own decisions. I will not get the word bitch tattooed on my forhead just because another mom says I should. I'm just looking for IDEAS. I know I want my daughters name. But I also want some type of decoration to go with it. That is all. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gum.drop
by on May. 30, 2012 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't get something if you don't already have something making you want a tattoo......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cklamour
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2012 at 10:21 PM

My "wall" of art

Can you see them? I know I'm a "little" dark lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prettygirl326
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2012 at 10:21 PM

if you don't know what you want and have to ask others about what should be a personal decision (you know since it is something you would have for life on your body), i don't think you should be getting a tatt. just saying.

Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on May. 30, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Got a small one in the back of my neck (easy to hide) and a small one on the inside of my wrist (DDs name (not so easy to hide)) and soon another on the other wrist (DSs name).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2012 at 10:24 PM

prettygirl...do you really think I'm going to actually take what someone else tells me and put it on my body? I'm looking for ideas. Things to thing about. Relax. I'm just saying :-)

let me change the whole post just for you. and i actually want my daughters name. but with some type of decoration.

Quoting prettygirl326:

if you don't know what you want and have to ask others about what should be a personal decision (you know since it is something you would have for life on your body), i don't think you should be getting a tatt. just saying.

prettygirl326
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2012 at 10:30 PM

well that is how i read it. sorry...maybe you should look up some stuff on the internet or collab with the artist.

Quoting Anonymous:

prettygirl...do you really think I'm going to actually take what someone else tells me and put it on my body? I'm looking for ideas. Things to thing about. Relax. I'm just saying :-)

let me change the whole post just for you. and i actually want my daughters name. but with some type of decoration.

Quoting prettygirl326:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2012 at 10:32 PM

good idea. that's a better idea than this post duh!thank you

Quoting prettygirl326:

well that is how i read it. sorry...maybe you should look up some stuff on the internet or collab with the artist.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting prettygirl326:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2012 at 10:33 PM

ouch!

Quoting cklamour:

My

Can you see them? I know I'm a "little" dark lol

gumbeme06
by Silver Member on May. 30, 2012 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gumbeme06
by Silver Member on May. 30, 2012 at 10:34 PM

This is my most recent
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN