Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My First Tattoo! I need ideas. *EDIT* for a special someone :-)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

If you have tattoos I want to see them. I need ideas. I obvioulsy don't want anything to big or dramatic right now. So let me see...

***Edit for Prettygirl***

*clears throat* Attention! I am capable of making my own decisions. I will not get the word bitch tattooed on my forhead just because another mom says I should. I'm just looking for IDEAS. I know I want my daughters name. But I also want some type of decoration to go with it. That is all. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 30, 2012 at 10:41 PM

That's serious. Can you make it bigger?

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Big work in progress

lucy_7978
by on May. 30, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Well i dont have a tattoo but i want 2 get one but i know what i want. I want a butterfly with a moon & stars in the wings of it. Its a symbol for my best friend that died in a car wreck. My best friends symbols were a moon & stars she had a tatoo on her with that & my symbol is a butterfly...i love butterflys, so i decided 2 get a tattoo of a butterfly with a moon & stars in the wings 2 say sisters forever for my best friend
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhiannon92
by on May. 30, 2012 at 10:42 PM

What is your daughter's name? How old is she and what are some characteristics that define her? I need more info to throw you some good ideas. :)

LovelyBugs
by on May. 30, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

That's serious. Can you make it bigger?

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Big work in progress

skylaelise12
by on May. 30, 2012 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

My favorite tattoo of mine :) on my forearm, it was a cover up of an old one I had.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 30, 2012 at 10:48 PM

These are all hideous.

SLOmommy
by on May. 30, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Your favorite flower or music notes (if u like music) or something for your daughters astrological sign?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HelloKitty86
by on May. 30, 2012 at 10:56 PM

The music notes are D, B, A, and B

For Dorian, Billie, Anastasia, and Brian

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
GwenGray
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2012 at 10:59 PM

When ever I do a tattoo and someone seems unsure, I wont tattoo them until they know FOR SURE it's what they want. I tell ALL my clients to make sure it is what they want because it's there for good! So I have to agree with what you are saying. 

Quoting prettygirl326:

if you don't know what you want and have to ask others about what should be a personal decision (you know since it is something you would have for life on your body), i don't think you should be getting a tatt. just saying.

in lovebreastfeedingboy on a swing Gray + Gwen Gray = Edwyn L.T Gray and Alexander J. Watson

GwenGray
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2012 at 11:01 PM

I have close to 20 tattoos, I'll have to post them later though. I've been a tattoo artist for several years now. Ask me anything on it if you'd like. Just know that ultimately this is YOUR decision!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured