Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wwyd if you got raped?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Me and my friend were talking about how maybe if i thought they would kill us wed act like we liked it so they wouldnt kill us(neither of us have actually been raped) i dunno. So would you fight back(which i think thats what id do) or act like you liked it to save your life?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2012 at 9:00 AM
I know :( thats one of my biggest fears.

Quoting momma2b2008:

I don't know, and you will never know until you are in the situation. And I hope I never get to find out what I would do in situation!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 31, 2012 at 9:06 AM

I didn't fight. Both times I've been raped I was high so I just laid there while he was beating me and raping me. At this point in my life I found it pointless fighting. 

Years later, I got raped again by a different guy and that was the other time I was high. I told him that I didn't want to have sex with him but he insisted. I was crying but just laid there.

I didn't report either of my rapes. I just went on with my life pretending that it never happened.

I guess I didn't really want to make a big deal out of it, from the time I was 5 to the time I was 23 I had been molested by multiple different guys, including my step father. So I guess, to me, being raped wasn't different at all.

I guess after a while, my self-esteem was so low that I just turned it into a game, I wanted to see how many guys I could sleep with. I gave up trying to fight and just forced myself to allow them to have sex me. my SO is the 131th guy I've slept with since I lost my virginity at the age of 17.

I've told him that I had been raped before but I never went into details about it. I don't feel that it's necessary. Why bring up the past when it's only going to hurt me. Besides when I told him that I had been raped before he showed no compassion. He asked why I didn't report it and I told him because I didn't feel the need for it. I had my own way of handling it. And he just left it at that. And we just went on with what we were doing.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 31, 2012 at 9:08 AM

I would fight until I had no fight left in me. I went to a class that taught women how to fight back. I would key his eyeballs with my keys and kick him in his nut sack. No man will get a free ride from me.. he will pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alohawithspice
by on May. 31, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Whatever I had to do to live.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 31, 2012 at 9:10 AM

I think I would fight. After, I would go to the police/rape kit and I would take the plan B pill. Seek lots of therapy!

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Fight, you should ALWAYS fight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
o0orange0o
by on May. 31, 2012 at 9:13 AM
I didn't fight. He had a knife and also said that if I fought or reported him to the police, he'd do the same to my 3yo. When I got home that night, my apartment had been broken into and vandalized. I knew he meant business.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 31, 2012 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this
This ia a stupid insensitive post to those that have been raped. Keep this talk between your friend. I HAVE been raped and you DONT know WHAT you will do until its actually happening. I swear..ppl are so fuckin childish and stupid.

Why dont u go post in the TTC forum about what u would do if you were infertile?

Traumatic situations arent a topic of conversation
atyou
by on May. 31, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Holy shit Momma. I am sorry those things happened to you.

Peace and love to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't fight. Both times I've been raped I was high so I just laid there while he was beating me and raping me. At this point in my life I found it pointless fighting. 

Years later, I got raped again by a different guy and that was the other time I was high. I told him that I didn't want to have sex with him but he insisted. I was crying but just laid there.

I didn't report either of my rapes. I just went on with my life pretending that it never happened.

I guess I didn't really want to make a big deal out of it, from the time I was 5 to the time I was 23 I had been molested by multiple different guys, including my step father. So I guess, to me, being raped wasn't different at all.

I guess after a while, my self-esteem was so low that I just turned it into a game, I wanted to see how many guys I could sleep with. I gave up trying to fight and just forced myself to allow them to have sex me. my SO is the 131th guy I've slept with since I lost my virginity at the age of 17.

I've told him that I had been raped before but I never went into details about it. I don't feel that it's necessary. Why bring up the past when it's only going to hurt me. Besides when I told him that I had been raped before he showed no compassion. He asked why I didn't report it and I told him because I didn't feel the need for it. I had my own way of handling it. And he just left it at that. And we just went on with what we were doing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on May. 31, 2012 at 9:16 AM
I don't know. Knowing me though, I would fight back
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)