Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've Been A Member Of CM For 3 Years - Ask Me Anything!

Posted by   + Show Post

Because I'm bored, waiting for the laundry to dry and I haven't done a post like this in quite some time---ask me anything! Boring, dramatic, it doesn't matter---I'll answer!

"Roger that. Over."

R   A   D    I    O    H    E    I    D

by on May. 31, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Replies (71-80):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 31, 2012 at 2:25 PM
hmm....maybe not then. lol maybe she was two or three....I'll have to think about where we lived then.....

Quoting radioheid:

CM (which used to be called "Club Mom") has only been around since November 2006...

Quoting Anonymous:

ditto. Ive been on since dd was a baby...so about seven years? I've changed screen names a few times though

Quoting Anonymous:

I have been on cm for longer. I have no questions.

mommy3Ds
by on May. 31, 2012 at 2:28 PM
I started here when i was pregnant with my oldest 5 years ago. I took time off and came back. I hare the new lay out. The drama has actually gotten worst. I usedbto able to get advice with out smart a$$ comments.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy3Ds
by on May. 31, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Sorry for typos im always using my phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brookiecookie87
by Member on May. 31, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I'd imagine.

That does sound pretty cruel.

So another question, have you made any real life friends on cafemom?

Quoting radioheid:

The "perp" is still a member of CM. She likes to pretend that little incident never happened, though. I don't bring it up (except in instances like this), but I won't forget it. It was cruel and evil. She is quite friendly with me these days, but I have no words of kindness for her.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting radioheid:

Back when I was BigMamaHeidi, I got into a fight with someone who called me "BigRedneckSlut" because I had premarital sex and support open discussion among women about sex. That has always stood out, in a comical sense.

The worst thing anyone has said to me (again, under BigMamaHeidi) in April 2010---just 2 months after my daughter died---"at least my kids LIVE with me". This was also a stab at the fact that my son, who is my only living child, lives with his father.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

What is the most ridiculous thing anyone has said to you (or someone else) on here?

:( Well that was really rude of her.

Sorry that happened. That must have been tough to deal with.

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

radioheid
by on May. 31, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Sort of. I've made a couple of friends here that I talk to on Facebook, and one I've exchanged addresses and phone numbers with, but none I've met in person.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

I'd imagine.

Quoting radioheid:

The "perp" is still a member of CM. She likes to pretend that little incident never happened, though. I don't bring it up (except in instances like this), but I won't forget it. It was cruel and evil. She is quite friendly with me these days, but I have no words of kindness for her.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting radioheid:

Back when I was BigMamaHeidi, I got into a fight with someone who called me "BigRedneckSlut" because I had premarital sex and support open discussion among women about sex. That has always stood out, in a comical sense.

The worst thing anyone has said to me (again, under BigMamaHeidi) in April 2010---just 2 months after my daughter died---"at least my kids LIVE with me". This was also a stab at the fact that my son, who is my only living child, lives with his father.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

What is the most ridiculous thing anyone has said to you (or someone else) on here?

"Roger that. Over."

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 31, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Is eye heart rachel still around?

katiebug840204
by on May. 31, 2012 at 4:15 PM
I've been a member for almost 5 years. Wow...time sure does fly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 31, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Yep. Under a sn with blog in it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is eye heart rachel still around?

radioheid
by on May. 31, 2012 at 4:18 PM

1. The most over-done topic on CM, by far and wide, is breast-feeding vs. formula.

2. Folks tend to come together with support when a popular member has a crisis.

3. I have never knowingly met someone from this site in-peron, IRL.

4. There are many misunderstood topics on this site. It is difficult to close in on just one. To choose one at random, I'll go with SIDS.

5. I joined initially when the site was called "Club Mom" back in 2007. I was a bored stay-at-home mom. There weren't many members, and I got bored with it. I came back in July 2009 while I was pregnant with my daughter, and excited about having a new baby, as my son was 5 years old at the time. I've been here ever since.

Jesuscares4you:

Heidi,

I have a few questions for you!

1 What is the MOST over done topic on cafemom?

2 What is the nicest thing you have seen on cafemom?

3 Have you ever met IRL people from off here?

4 What topic is most misunderstood on cafemom?

5 What made you join cm?

6 AND WHY DO YOU STAY?

"Roger that. Over."

brookiecookie87
by Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Oh that's cool. :)

Quoting radioheid:

Sort of. I've made a couple of friends here that I talk to on Facebook, and one I've exchanged addresses and phone numbers with, but none I've met in person.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

I'd imagine.

Quoting radioheid:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting radioheid:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured