Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do people do this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
I've been reading post all over cafemom today. Why is it when a mom posts about trouble in her marriage/ relationship, someone always has to say " well MYYYY marriage is awesome, never had that problem ect" I mean, why even reply if you are just going to make the OP feel worse. Why not just move on if you can't relate in anyway, instead of bragging about your supposed perfect marriage?!?!
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atyou
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:38 AM
2 moms liked this
Because women are bitches.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
couponluv72
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:38 AM

its a bit thoughtless 

pristine729
by Silver Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:39 AM
I always think that...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsWhite101610
by Amanda on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:40 AM
I agree, everyone has problems at some point.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_diva_
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this
U know I thought that as well. They are probably lieing just for self preservation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nunyabusiness
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:41 AM

I wonder the same thing. I dont' care if your husband doesn't do specifically what the op is talking about but guaranteed he has faults! LOL It's sort of amusing to see women try to pretend their marriage, life, kids, partner, etc. are perfect because it's the internet and you know it's not. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:41 AM
And the same goes for kid problems. I always see replies like "nope, never had that problem. My kids are GREAT!!!!"
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:41 AM

It's kinda like when someone (IRL) complains they have a headache.  Someone else says they think they have a brain tumor. Or they will say, "Once back in 2004 I had a headache for two days and thought it would kill me". 

LatashaNicole
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:41 AM
I don't care what they say no relationship is glitz and glam. They can make they selfs believe that it is but NOPE it not. All relationships have some sort of ups&downs rather they admit it or not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beaularson91
by Ruby Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:43 AM
They probably don't want to admit that their marriage really isn't all that perfect
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured