Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really! My front door musst say COME RIGHT ON IN....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

Let me say that I love my family. I love my mom my dad and all 11 of my siblings and all 9 of my nieces and nephews without a doubt in my mind. My mom rented a amazing 3 bedroom house from friends of the family she wanted to move out after she met her new boyfriend, my fiance and I were looking for a bigger place because the amount of stuff we had wasn't cutting it in a 2 bedroom house and we wanted another baby. My mom left a bunch of stuff here to move it out slowly or whatever I guess... I know shes taking it but she takes like a box a month, I don't feel like this house is my home. I don't feel like I have more room then before because my house is now squished in with her house... But thats not what I am venting about this morning. Let me start off with I am sick, I have strep, and I am super congested when ever I walk around to much, or clean to much I get light headed and I have to sit until I can stand or I get dizzy and fall... So I am in no mood to clean(but I still do) but I don't super clean so my house is a little uneasy right now... I am no mood for company... and so I wake up with a text stating that my aunt is on her way to get my moms motorcycle out of the shed, and that she will need help with it. My brother is stopping by to get the tent, and that she is coming by after work. For one let me say I can't tell my family no, I suck at it... I am the youngest and everyone walks all over me and I know I am guilty for it. But I have work tonight... So I really don't want my day filled with guests and super cleaning to make my house perfect. I want to go to work, just to get my paycheck so I can take my dog to the vet and pay my rent. I don't want to clean get light headed clean clean clean get light headed entertain help random guests that I didn't invite to my home my mom did, and clean some more... Just to go to work, possibly frigging faint so I can get my lousy 635 paycheck and pay rent and like I said my dog to go to the vet and get checked out... I'm just tired... I needed to vent...

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ARS82078
by Angela on Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:27 AM

If it was me I wouldn't worry about cleaning or entertaining. Just take care of yourself.  They can just come and get what ever it is that they need to get and leave. 

couponluv72
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:29 AM

can you not even just tell them you are sick and today isnt a good day? so sorry you are in a bind like this

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:51 AM

The moment I tell any of my family members no is like the end of the world they get mad at me and tell my mom and then my mom tells me how I never say yes... which is a lie because I always say yes all the freaking time... i just give up =/ I have strep and I feel like I have the flu on top of that and even my sister with her kids stopped by unannounced and I was liek I'm sick I want to sleep and she just kept staying... =/

Quoting couponluv72:

can you not even just tell them you are sick and today isnt a good day? so sorry you are in a bind like this

couponluv72
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:52 AM

so sorry hon

Quoting Anonymous:

The moment I tell any of my family members no is like the end of the world they get mad at me and tell my mom and then my mom tells me how I never say yes... which is a lie because I always say yes all the freaking time... i just give up =/ I have strep and I feel like I have the flu on top of that and even my sister with her kids stopped by unannounced and I was liek I'm sick I want to sleep and she just kept staying... =/

Quoting couponluv72:

My happiness is me, not you. Not only because you may be temporary, But also because you want me to be What I am not. I cannot be happy when i change Merely to satisfy your selfishness. Nor can I feel content when you Criticize me for not thinking your thoughts. Or for seeing like you do. You call me a rebel. And yet each time I have rejected your beliefs, You have rebelled against mine. I do not try ot mold your mind. I know you are trying hard enough , To be just you. And I cannot allow you to tell me what to be For I am concentrating on being me. You said that I was transparent, And easily forgotten. Why then did you try to use my lifetime, to prove to yourself who YOU are? -by Michelle from a leo buscaglia book

Kenre
by Platinum Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:56 AM
I am from a huge family. I understand.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured