Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

would you want apology from the other woman

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am in relationship with married man. We have a child. He is in process of divorce. I look back and don't even recognize who I was a few years ago. I feel bad for his soon to be ex wife. If you were her, would you want my apology or would hearing from me hurt worse?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Replies (191-200):
cherryblosso883
by Silver Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes it does the parents are the childs role model. I would not like for the ex husband to teach his kids that cheating is ok. To me basically both the OP and the ex husband are like hey children  your daddy does not like your mommy right now and instead of talking about thier relationship or counceling to try and work out thier marriage he comes to me (the OP) for some lovin. Yea no way in hell.

Quoting Anonymous:

Being a bad husband doesn't make you a bad father.

Quoting cherryblosso883:

I can't believe that you (OP) would even DARE to blame the ex wife. What kind of person are you? (Obviously a piece of crap one) If I were the wife I would drain both of you of what you own with CS Alimony anything (legal of course). I agree with the ex wife I would not want my ex husband around my kids at all. Hell he would be like to get 1 hour with his son.Supervised visits of course.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:34 PM

CNN

•  

The next time a married man or woman glances your way, you might think twice before acting on impulse and frolicking between satin sheets. The scorned spouse could sue you.

Yes, you read that right. You, the paramour, can get hit with a lawsuit that could cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars.

They're known as "alienation of affection" suits, when an "outsider" interferes in a marriage. The suits are allowed in seven states: Hawaii, Illinois, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, South Dakota and Utah.

I'm not for suing however, if your IGNRANT enough to have a relationship with a married man THEN be STUPID enough post about it on social networking site (such as cafemom) then you deserve to be sued!!

and no I wouldn't want your apology...I'd tell you what I really think of you(can you say bitch??)

Quoting Anonymous:

Sue for what?

Quoting Anonymous:

If I were her, I would not want to hear from you and if I could I would SUE you!

I've heard the wives can now sue the mistress! I am ALL for that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:34 PM
This

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope, I would want to beat your ass.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:35 PM
You're an asshole.
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I think that would make matters worse IMO.  Now, if she is unaware of the situation I think she has a right to know.  But all other contact is unnecessary. 

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:36 PM
I don't know who the hell I'm talking to, so don't try to act like a victim. Plenty of people say stupid crap & defend stupid crap when they're anon.

Quoting Anonymous:

If I'm annoying you than stop responding to me! I didn't know I was wearing a cape but if I was I wouldn't take it off for you!

Quoting 3xangel:

I still don't care. It's annoying seeing you " defending" Op more than she is defending herself. You can take the save-a-ho cape off now.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not failing to realize anything. Good for you that you feel the need to rip her a new one. I however do not. Not that you care as you have previously stated.

Quoting 3xangel:

What you fail to realize is this: Op created this post NOT the douchebag guy. He will get torn to pieces too AS SOON as he creates an account on CM and post about it. Op made herself and the wife the main focus of this post.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do we seriously "know" that she convinced him? Maybe he is a loser and could face his current wife and is using this girl and thier child as a scapegoat.

I'm not denying she made a bad choice, I just don't think she deserves all the hate and blame when he the cheating/asshole husband is just as much to blame.

Quoting briansmommy2010:

Even if she didn't know he was married at first, when she found out, she should have ended the affair. Instead, she got knocked up and convinced him to leave his wife for her. So yes, she is just as much to blame as the husband.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hello! Maybe she didn't know he was married at first. And obviously HE felt that there were already issues with the marriage for him to be looking outside for comfort. So IMO the husband/cheating asshole put both women in a bad spot!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes it is her fault, she knew he was married and was a tramp anyway. If she wasn't an easy lay she wouldn't be in this mess.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you kidding? Maybe the husband should have kept his dick to himself! She isn't the only one to blame!

Quoting 3xangel:

This female (op) knowingly slept with another woman's husband & had a child by him, yet we are the mean ones? Get outta here with that bull crap. If it walks like a slut, acts like a slut, IT IS a slut.
Quoting sadiebug1228:

Wow yall r mean! Yall don't know the whole story of what went on, so yall have no right to judge or call her a slut.

Good luck girl! And btw I wouldn't contact her until waaayy after the divorse is final

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherryblosso883
by Silver Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

In my mind his kids would be better off with out thier peice of crap asses. By the way you can request supervised visits and they can be as little as 1 hour.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's making it worse on the kids! And the judge wouldn't allow it anyway.

Quoting cherryblosso883:

I can't believe that you (OP) would even DARE to blame the ex wife. What kind of person are you? (Obviously a piece of crap one) If I were the wife I would drain both of you of what you own with CS Alimony anything (legal of course). I agree with the ex wife I would not want my ex husband around my kids at all. Hell he would be like to get 1 hour with his son.Supervised visits of course.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I would want an apology or something, but hey you'll probably be the next exwife so have fun cunt clown.
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:38 PM
2 moms liked this
I agree. Good fathers do not and would not destroy their kids home for a piece of side ass. Only a loser douchebag would do that.

Quoting cherryblosso883:

Yes it does the parents are the childs role model. I would not like for the ex husband to teach his kids that cheating is ok. To me basically both the OP and the ex husband are like hey children  your daddy does not like your mommy right now and instead of talking about thier relationship or counceling to try and work out thier marriage he comes to me (the OP) for some lovin. Yea no way in hell.

Quoting Anonymous:

Being a bad husband doesn't make you a bad father.

Quoting cherryblosso883:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsWhite101610
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha I was thinking this. And I know places to hide the body 0=)

Quoting wilesmomma:

No. Because the next day I would probably be pleaing temporary insanity to murder...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)