Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She Set Up a Fake Facebook Profile to Try and Bait Her Husband!

Posted by   + Show Post

Her husband may have broken up with his hot ex-girlfriend long ago, but this mom can't seem to get over the possibility that he might still have feelings for his ex.

So of course, she did what any insecure, jealous wife would do, right? She set up a Facebook profile (using the ex-girlfriend's identity and picture!) and started sending her husband flirty messages - and more.

Watch to see if he took the bait...

Do you think she was justified in doing this? What would you have done in her shoes?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Replies (11-20):
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I suppose you didnt say either way. . . But by sayign you hate these videoS, leads one to easily assume you have watched quite a few... and if not watching, why even comment

Quoting BlueRay:

i dont, was that point not clear?

Quoting JDmommyJD:

sooo why do you watch them

Quoting BlueRay:

i hate these videos....so stupid! why am i supposed to care about these women?

babygomez
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:23 PM

I agree with all 3 of those women.

taak3334
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:24 PM
2 moms liked this

i THINK IF YOU HAVE NO TRUST IN UR HUSBAND THEN SOMETHIGN IS WRONG . YOU SHOULD HAVE TRUST BETWEEN BOTH ....RIGHT ?? MY HUSBADN CAN GO HAVE DRINKS W/HIS BUDDIES ME ALSO IF WE WANT ..WHY..CAUSE WE HAVE TRUST ...IF YOU HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM NOT HIS FAULT URS.i ALSO DONT CHECKING HIS FACEBOOK OR EMAILS OR PHN ..NO NEED TO IF HE IS GOING HE IS GOING TO BUT U SHOUDL BELIEVE HE WONT UNLESSS HE HAS DONE SOMETHING IN THE PAST TO MAKE YOU FEEL THAT WAY .

aj1975
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this

It's because she thinks she's brilliant but she's actually a new-money tool with a creepy husband and really bad fashion sense who thinks she's an 'author' because she got a girl-fight tv show and that made her 'famous'.

Just looking at her makes me unable to click on the link because I cannot handle hearing her idiotic babblings.

Quoting danijean:

Me too... Something about her annoys me

Quoting aj1975:

Oh, god, I DETEST that Alex chick from Real Housewives.
She's such a tool.

BlueRay
by Silver Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:26 PM

why so concerned?

Quoting JDmommyJD:

I suppose you didnt say either way. . . But by sayign you hate these videoS, leads one to easily assume you have watched quite a few... and if not watching, why even comment

Quoting BlueRay:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting BlueRay:

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:29 PM

lol, im not.. Was just sayin'.. then you quoted me so I responded. Not a big deal ;)

Quoting BlueRay:

why so concerned?

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting BlueRay:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting BlueRay:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this

PATHETIC ...

theresaphilly
by Gold Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:44 PM
3 moms liked this

I just don't have that much time in my day

Mommyfish831
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:48 PM
4 moms liked this

Wow, I use to be the jealous type and then I grew up.  I have realized you can not change who a person is or stop them from doing something (like cheating or talking to old gf/bf)  Spending all your time trying to catch your SO doing something wrong is steering that relationship to disaster. 

MissyMegs
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow... Lets hope this chick stops before any stupid stuff happens.. He didn't take the bait, give it up.

If this ex girlfriend finds out, this mom could be charge with defamation....I think... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)