Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She Set Up a Fake Facebook Profile to Try and Bait Her Husband!

Posted by   + Show Post

Her husband may have broken up with his hot ex-girlfriend long ago, but this mom can't seem to get over the possibility that he might still have feelings for his ex.

So of course, she did what any insecure, jealous wife would do, right? She set up a Facebook profile (using the ex-girlfriend's identity and picture!) and started sending her husband flirty messages - and more.

Watch to see if he took the bait...

Do you think she was justified in doing this? What would you have done in her shoes?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Replies (161-170):
ddemarco
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 5:55 PM

If I were the guy, I would have blocked the ex anyway after getting emails like that.

Ballababy177
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 7:04 PM

i've done this... am now happily divorced

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jun. 3, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Quoting enchantedmoon:

Good for you : ) We are worth so much more than that life!

Quoting Anonymous:

I use to be like this but then I hit rock bottom. Up to the point where I wasn't living my life I was living his, in the sense that all I did was spy on him all day. Drove myself insabe straight into a deep hole of depression. Never again. I know first hand how much shr fears losing him to another woman & how it hurts,BUT you should NEVER make it a priority to check on hom to keep him from cheating. It just makes it worse & it's bad for your health, both mental & physical. :( I'm in a much better place now thank God. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Jun. 3, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Hate these videos :(

Angeldolphine
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 9:34 PM

First of all, I really want to know why a MAN is leading this momconfession thing on cafemom studios????

Secondly, wow, she has her answer. She has no need to be jealous.

ididntdoit111
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Wow, she's really asking for trouble. Her husband hasn't responded to them so she ought to just lay off. Unless she REALLY wants him to? This type of insecurity is geared more at kids not adults. Girl needs to grow up and trust her husband.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Jun. 3, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Instead of flirting with her husband under his exes name she should start flirting with him under her name. He didn't take the bait so its time to move on!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Been there. My exhusband cheated on me with a co-worker..was supposedly being faithful. So as a final test to see if I was just a fool, I made a fake profile. He accepted the friend request, and even initiated flirting...after he asked her out..I was done!

Danie90
by Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:39 PM

This is so ridiculous like really come now? Call me old fashioned but what happened to days where you had your suspicions and asked your husband to his face about it? Now it's " Oh I'm gonna make a FB bait my husband and almost force him into cheating." Yes this is what technology has done how lovely isn't it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Jun. 4, 2012 at 5:34 AM
I have done this, But with an E-mail address
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN