Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She Set Up a Fake Facebook Profile to Try and Bait Her Husband!

Posted by   + Show Post

Her husband may have broken up with his hot ex-girlfriend long ago, but this mom can't seem to get over the possibility that he might still have feelings for his ex.

So of course, she did what any insecure, jealous wife would do, right? She set up a Facebook profile (using the ex-girlfriend's identity and picture!) and started sending her husband flirty messages - and more.

Watch to see if he took the bait...

Do you think she was justified in doing this? What would you have done in her shoes?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Replies (181-190):
jlocsgirl
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Disgusting. What ever happened to COMMUNICATION?? Sheesh... Some people just never grow up.

Angeleyes006
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this

She'd better stop now before things get out of hand and she gets caught trying to catch him up and he may do something just to get back at her for trying to make him be the type of man he never was in the first place.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Jun. 4, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Sounds like she has been listening to all the women on CM that are always saying "don't trust your DH, he is going to cheat on you because that's what men do."

I wish they would get new women to comment on these. Those 3 are boring and annoying. 

sonomamomma
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:34 PM

wasted energy - LMAO at these ladies comments.

courtneyrogers
by Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 11:31 PM

I think that it is ok to be suspicous because he has done it once but I also think that people can change. And that the fact that he did not take the bait should be a sign that he has changed. He no longer wants her. He wants you. And I think she needs to realize that.

ozgirl42
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Ai Ai Babooshka Babooshka Babooska ai ai.......

lyndalou58
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this

She is only asking for trouble...shame on her!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Jun. 5, 2012 at 8:04 AM

I know someone who did this. She didn't trap him, but alot of people got a good laugh out of it.

ARmomOf3
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

he probably didnt take the bait because he figured out it wasnt really her WHEN HE CALLED AND ASKED OR GOT ONTO HER REAL PROFILE!! =O

key706
by Member on Jun. 5, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Go looking for something and you will find it, this can't turn out good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)