Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She Set Up a Fake Facebook Profile to Try and Bait Her Husband!

Posted by   + Show Post

Her husband may have broken up with his hot ex-girlfriend long ago, but this mom can't seem to get over the possibility that he might still have feelings for his ex.

So of course, she did what any insecure, jealous wife would do, right? She set up a Facebook profile (using the ex-girlfriend's identity and picture!) and started sending her husband flirty messages - and more.

Watch to see if he took the bait...

Do you think she was justified in doing this? What would you have done in her shoes?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Replies (41-50):
sundress_queen
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:01 PM

ok, well get over your jealousy lady, not trusting each other in a relationship will always end badly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:05 PM

LOL!  Um.... so then you commented becuase you don't care because.....  And no your point wasn't clear, you watched it and now your complaining. LOL

Quoting BlueRay:

i dont, was that point not clear?

Quoting JDmommyJD:

sooo why do you watch them

Quoting BlueRay:

i hate these videos....so stupid! why am i supposed to care about these women?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:07 PM

She can get a big trouble with the law.  Stupid!

AntroNet
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:12 PM
2 moms liked this

I think HE KNOWS it's her.  A man knows how an ex talks, carries herself, maintain conversation, etc.....perhaps he's picked up on the fact that it's not really her.  Also, he could be the only one with the picture she put up and therefore KNOWS it was scanned from his own house.  Either way, it could end bad and she should just move on. 

Courtnut
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:15 PM

I would NEVER be in a relationship with an insecure girl.

budgie1117
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Ugh. Can't stand that guy's voice. Don't think I'll watch these little snippets anymore....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:18 PM
4 moms liked this
I use to be like this but then I hit rock bottom. Up to the point where I wasn't living my life I was living his, in the sense that all I did was spy on him all day. Drove myself insabe straight into a deep hole of depression. Never again. I know first hand how much shr fears losing him to another woman & how it hurts,BUT you should NEVER make it a priority to check on hom to keep him from cheating. It just makes it worse & it's bad for your health, both mental & physical. :( I'm in a much better place now thank God. :)
Jaybo
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:25 PM

If I was the husband, I'd dump that woman so fast she'd not know what happened.  Who'd want to spend the rest of their lives with such an insecure, jealous & one can only assume, insane, wife? Every day would be pure hell as you'd never know what the idiot woman would do next.

What if she finally loses it & goes overboard with her idiotic jealous thoughts &  causes harm to her husband? It's certainly not unheard of. My vote? Dump the evil witch, she's not worth any mans time.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:26 PM

been there done that and you know what it brought closure etc in the end .. it was needed and it made him stop with the fantasy that there was more than it was he was finally scared he was gonna lose me for stupidity and realized how much it hurt me .. he never knew it was me 

sharon1026
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:31 PM

budgie...he's the brother of actress, Elizabeth Shue. they look very much alike.If you don't know who she is, rent the movie, "Cocktail." She's the girl Tom Cruise meets in Jaimaica.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN