Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She Set Up a Fake Facebook Profile to Try and Bait Her Husband!

Posted by   + Show Post

Her husband may have broken up with his hot ex-girlfriend long ago, but this mom can't seem to get over the possibility that he might still have feelings for his ex.

So of course, she did what any insecure, jealous wife would do, right? She set up a Facebook profile (using the ex-girlfriend's identity and picture!) and started sending her husband flirty messages - and more.

Watch to see if he took the bait...

Do you think she was justified in doing this? What would you have done in her shoes?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Replies (51-60):
Due9
by Silver Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:31 PM

I didn't know Andrew Shue is co-founder of CM? cool! The one woman at the end, with the curly poofy hair is really annoying with all of her, "be more positive" talk. Just hearing her judgemental remarks doesn't exactly exude positivity. She needs to look in the mirror.

Due9
by Silver Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Oh and, she should talk to her husband about her insecurities and not spy on him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I had the opposite he took the bait mine was different then he lied and told me he didnt talk to her .. in the end it ended up good with him realizing that he could not have a friendship with someone he once threw in my face during arguments ..and realizing that someone who would do that knowing one is married should never be trusted ... mind you he didn't talk inappropriately or anything but he lied about the whole thing even though I asked him not to ever have contact the reason i did it in the first place was that I found that he had looked for her ..

CampClan
by Platinum Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah if he didn't take the bait then move on!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Before Facebook and before being more confident ad secure and mature, I once faked an email address of a gal hubby was "friends" with when I met him. He didn't take the bait after two emails I stopped. All he talked about to her in those two emails was me and how happy he was that we were married and expecting....I moved on.
Celia21
by Silver Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:43 PM

I admitt I have done this with my son's father. I found out what I thought was going on.

Safe to say that relationship is over, took a long time for me to stand up to him and leave. but i did.

A lesson i take from it,  If you feel a suspicion. go with ur gut.

It is going to take me a very long time to trust anyone ever again. *not that i plan on getting involved with anyone  for a long time.

Done with men for a while to get myself back to 100% normal

MamaGlitterBug
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
If a mans gonna cheat there ain't nothing you can do to stop them, but you can choose not to be with him! She need to mature and either move on or move out.
Holztastic
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Wow. How pathetic is that?

hottie980
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Wow, I wouldn't do that, if I wanna see or check something on my husband, Facebook profile, i just ask him to login to his Facebook, and check whatever I need to check. Anyway, i trust him. In case his doing something wrong, on Facebook or anywhere
MamaGlitterBug
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Quoting sharon1026:

budgie...he's the brother of actress, Elizabeth Shue. they look very much alike.If you don't know who she is, rent the movie, "Cocktail." She's the girl Tom Cruise meets in Jaimaica.

He was "Billy" from Melrose Place in the 90s as well..

I'm Jess...wife to Jared of 10 years...Mama of 4. 3ofmyown+1ofhis=4kids:   Amanda (sd) 12, Amethyst  9 (Pdd-Nos), Isaac 7 (Autism and Epilepsy) & Elijah 5.. I proudly breastfed Elijah until his 4th birthday when he completely self-weaned.  I support Nursing In Public and am anti-vaccines.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN