Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

obama or romney? poll added

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Obama or romney

Options:

obama

romney

they both suck so obama

they both suck so romney

they both suck so neither

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 300

View Results

Who do you want? And why?

i would really like to see atleast 1000 votes on this, so we can see where the majority of this group stands. So please bump

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:56 PM
Replies (31-40):
..MoonShine..
by Gold Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Yup!!!

Quoting mummy1990:

In all honesty, Obama. Neither are really all that great, but at least Obama isn't a raging homophobe who thinks our biggest problem is the "war" on marriage. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gum.drop
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Ron Paul or Obama

So I voted they both suck , so Obama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KristeenieB
by Silver Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:08 PM
2 moms liked this
I find it sad that more people from outside of the US are better informed on US politics that many US citizens.

Quoting SDarvasi:

I'm Canadian, but I watch your policital race closely...because who you have as President affects us too....and personally, if I was an American, I would vote Obama. Sure, he has his faults. What President doesn't? But out of all the Presidents recently (besides Clinton) he seems the most down to Earth, normal, HUMAN, compassionate and understanding. He's smart, his family is very loving, and I think he has more to offer than what America has allowed him to share. He still has rules to follow, laws to abide, and in order to pass something, he's gotta get it approved by many people before it even becomes viable.

The job of a President isn't as easy as everyone thinks. Someone will ALWAYS be unhappy. In my eyes, he's been trying to fix the things that were broken to make America a place where everyone can live happily and somewhat equally.

The press and media have done horrible things to his image, and those who are "negatively" affected by his choices are going to hate him. But most hate him out of popular opinion and fear of the unknown.

IMO.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha, not at all.  I would never say  "I will vote only to get this person out".  It's such a waste.  I mean, I am a huge Ron Paul supporter and if he got the nomination I would vote for him, but we all know that is not going to happen.

I would rather not have Romney in office, he scares the shit out of me.  He agrees with Obamacare so it's not like voting him in would make that go away.  He basically is Obama, the homophone version.  I don't care about gay people (in a good way, I don't give a shit what they do) so I would rather have Obama in who may help them vs. Romney, who will do exactly what Obama is doing, but won't help them.  

I rambled on.

Love, 

Non anonymous Elyce.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh shit for real!? I would've thought you'd die before choosing Obama. I support your current position ;)

Love,

Anonymous

Quoting Elyce225:

So far I will be voting for Obama.  I don't think either are what we need right now but I can not vote a zealot into office.  If Romney does a turn around and comes to the table with something I absolutely agree with then it will be him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:08 PM

FUCK OBAMA!! I will vote for anyone, just not him! :)

krayzbabylove
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
august_baby_09
by Silver Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Agreed

Quoting Elyce225:

So far I will be voting for Obama.  I don't think either are what we need right now but I can not vote a zealot into office.  If Romney does a turn around and comes to the table with something I absolutely agree with then it will be him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Obama. I hate Romney. I think, given the chance, he will strip the citizens of this country of their basic rights. I think that FAR outweighs anything bad that Obama may have done.

I'm fairly surprised that the group seems to be leaning towards Obama so far.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Nice...real grown up response.

Quoting Lyssa0587:

Romney, because Obama is a douche.

AdellesMom
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:10 PM

OBAMA!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN