Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Super stressed so super vent

Posted by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:53 PM
  • 42 Replies
1 mom liked this
Let me first say I never cuss irl and Im not going to say any of this to dh nor burden him with my stress,emotions, nor feelings.............. Omfg I am so beyond fucking tireed of cooking, cleaning, and being stuck in this fucking house 24/7. I clean non fucking stop. When the girls get done eating they throw their leftovers onto the fucking floor and no matter how I discipline they will not clean it up,samee thing with trash and toys..... I clean cook shower kids homeschool the girls get them to bed and then take care of you..... Omfg help me. I never get a fuckin break from any of it. I even have them in the shower with me and in the bathroom when I potty. You have to see how stressed I am. I am stressed to the point of wanting to blow my fucking head off fuck fuck god damnit mother fuck. I am beyond tired of being in this fucking housee. Even when we go to your parents house YOU DONT FUCKING HELP. You are out fuckin side with Dad. I know hee is dying I know he has ALS I know he has less than....... continued on the first page.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Joels-My-Love
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I know he has less than eightteen months left I know you are trying to do everything he needs and wants done i know you are trying to spend as much time with him as possible but please fucking help me........ I know you work four days a week and for 12 hr shifts... So I know on your four days off you just want to relax or garden but fuck I need like twenty mins a day a fucking lone and just one day a week with no cleaning and for us as a family get out and do something i want to do. I just want to scream and fucking shake you.... Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.... I feel better now....if you want too bash me go fuck a duck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 1, 2012 at 5:03 PM
School ? Hope things get better
Joels-My-Love
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 5:03 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Joels-My-Love
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 5:05 PM
Thank you. He has enough to deal with so I am not gonna add to it with my feelings ykwim

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmDinger
by Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Sorry

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 1, 2012 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Absolutely but I know how frustrating that can be

Quoting Joels-My-Love:

Thank you. He has enough to deal with so I am not gonna add to it with my feelings ykwim

Quoting Anonymous:

Leah.Rae
by Sarah on Jun. 1, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Hugs. Hope you feel better and get a break!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this

well don't expect anything to ever change then lol

Quoting Joels-My-Love:

Let me first say I never cuss irl and Im not going to say any of this to dh nor burden him with my stress,emotions, nor feelings.............. Omfg I am so beyond fucking tireed of cooking, cleaning, and being stuck in this fucking house 24/7. I clean non fucking stop. When the girls get done eating they throw their leftovers onto the fucking floor and no matter how I discipline they will not clean it up,samee thing with trash and toys..... I clean cook shower kids homeschool the girls get them to bed and then take care of you..... Omfg help me. I never get a fuckin break from any of it. I even have them in the shower with me and in the bathroom when I potty. You have to see how stressed I am. I am stressed to the point of wanting to blow my fucking head off fuck fuck god damnit mother fuck. I am beyond tired of being in this fucking housee. Even when we go to your parents house YOU DONT FUCKING HELP. You are out fuckin side with Dad. I know hee is dying I know he has ALS I know he has less than cont in repls

kjfamily
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Don't clean all day . Just pick up and do the cleaning once the kids are settled in at night . When my kids were young I tried to just go out and get out everyday for a few hours; park , library, mall.. It keeps the kids busy and they aren't bored messing up the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 1, 2012 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

For someone that never cusses, you sure let it roll! lol!

If you dont tell him, it will never change. I used to be you. I almost left my husband. He realized that I needed "me" time, and that he needed to help more. Me time does not equal grocery shopping either.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)