Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Super stressed so super vent

Posted by   + Show Post
Let me first say I never cuss irl and Im not going to say any of this to dh nor burden him with my stress,emotions, nor feelings.............. Omfg I am so beyond fucking tireed of cooking, cleaning, and being stuck in this fucking house 24/7. I clean non fucking stop. When the girls get done eating they throw their leftovers onto the fucking floor and no matter how I discipline they will not clean it up,samee thing with trash and toys..... I clean cook shower kids homeschool the girls get them to bed and then take care of you..... Omfg help me. I never get a fuckin break from any of it. I even have them in the shower with me and in the bathroom when I potty. You have to see how stressed I am. I am stressed to the point of wanting to blow my fucking head off fuck fuck god damnit mother fuck. I am beyond tired of being in this fucking housee. Even when we go to your parents house YOU DONT FUCKING HELP. You are out fuckin side with Dad. I know hee is dying I know he has ALS I know he has less than....... continued on the first page.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Replies (41-42):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 2, 2012 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
When ur kids throw stuff on the floor grab there hand and force them to pick it up. Do iy over and over til they do it on there own. I did thst with my sons
Shelley927
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this

sounds like you need a girl day....I am sure grandpa would like to spend time with the grandkids before he parts......So maybe grandma and grandpa can take the kids for a bit and just relax or get a sitter for a night or another relative...if you keep going like this it will end up killing you...I will pray for you ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)