Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disclaimer: Yes I am beating the dead horse. No I am not trying to start a debate. I just have a point that needs clearing up.

If you claim to be pro-life, but you are ok with abortion in medical emergency cases, rape or any other "medical" reason, you are pro-choice. End of story. The woman has a choice. You are fine with it. Which equates to pro-choice. End of story.

This is not directed towards those who think under no circumstances should abortion be ok. It is directed to those that scream "abortion is murder" followed by, "well, in cases of rape, etc".

by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Replies (21-30):
couponluv72
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

I disagree. I don't think women should have that choice but I also believe there is a line where I need to step back and let that person make that choice. Just like the post earlier about the Jehovah Witness parents refusing to give their daughter a blood transfusion. I don't agree with it but it's not my religion and not my choice.

its one way or the other. either unborn life is sacred and abortion is wrong in all cases or the person is actually pro-choice. 

My happiness is me, not you. Not only because you may be temporary, But also because you want me to be What I am not. I cannot be happy when i change Merely to satisfy your selfishness. Nor can I feel content when you Criticize me for not thinking your thoughts. Or for seeing like you do. You call me a rebel. And yet each time I have rejected your beliefs, You have rebelled against mine. I do not try ot mold your mind. I know you are trying hard enough , To be just you. And I cannot allow you to tell me what to be For I am concentrating on being me. You said that I was transparent, And easily forgotten. Why then did you try to use my lifetime, to prove to yourself who YOU are? -by Michelle from a leo buscaglia book

notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Unborn life is very sacred but I am not going to tell a woman with an 80% chance of dying during pregnancy that she should value it's life over hers.

Quoting couponluv72:

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

I disagree. I don't think women should have that choice but I also believe there is a line where I need to step back and let that person make that choice. Just like the post earlier about the Jehovah Witness parents refusing to give their daughter a blood transfusion. I don't agree with it but it's not my religion and not my choice.

its one way or the other. either unborn life is sacred and abortion is wrong in all cases or the person is actually pro-choice. 

armywife-aly
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Juno, perhaps??

Quoting _mimimosley_:

Lol
Wtf

Quoting bearscubed:

ALL BABIES WANT TO GET BORNED

american flag ribbon               ttc              toddler boy

Proud Wife of a Soldier!                TTC Baby #2                         DS is 2!           

couponluv72
1 mom liked this

then if you support situations wher abortion is acceptable you are pro-choice 

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

Unborn life is very sacred but I am not going to tell a woman with an 80% chance of dying during pregnancy that she should value it's life over hers.

Quoting couponluv72:

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

My happiness is me, not you. Not only because you may be temporary, But also because you want me to be What I am not. I cannot be happy when i change Merely to satisfy your selfishness. Nor can I feel content when you Criticize me for not thinking your thoughts. Or for seeing like you do. You call me a rebel. And yet each time I have rejected your beliefs, You have rebelled against mine. I do not try ot mold your mind. I know you are trying hard enough , To be just you. And I cannot allow you to tell me what to be For I am concentrating on being me. You said that I was transparent, And easily forgotten. Why then did you try to use my lifetime, to prove to yourself who YOU are? -by Michelle from a leo buscaglia book

bearscubed

Is that why there's a block of aged gouda and a bottle of Pinot Noir in her fridge?!

Quoting LucyMom08:

Ssshhhhh...first rule of stalking...

Quoting bearscubed:

You know, it's kind of weird that you went through my family's photo albums.

notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Not in my opinion.

Quoting couponluv72:

then if you support situations wher abortion is acceptable you are pro-choice 

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

Quoting couponluv72:

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

hance6
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:35 PM

There was another most on Confessions about a mom whom prego for twins, and lost one and due to complications has to be on bed rest entire pregnancy, has 3 other youngins, hubby an oil rigger out to sea, and so she feels abortion is her only option, cause she has no family to help with the other 3 under age 3.  All the pro-lifers whom commented were nasty.  I just feel if someone would have said, where do you live? Or said I will help.  It may have changed her mind...to be honest I am so Pro-life I would hop on a plane tomorrow, and stay til she needs me.  Critisizing, and protesting doesn't solve things.  Just say'n.  I agree with your post in that there isn't a gray area, it is like asking your kid a yes or no question and you get a maybe,lol.

Quoting LucyMom08:

o.O say whaaa?

Quoting hance6:

OKAY I am PRO-LIFE....I wish all the other damn PRO-LIFERS would step up to support the "Pro-choicers" that they so critisize, and maybe they would have a change of heart. I.E. a woman is hearbroken cause she needs to be on bed rest and has no one to help with her other children, so she feels the only thing to do is abortion.  PRO-LIFERS  step up instead of saying you suck, your a killer, say where do you live, I will help, anything you need, heres my # call me!

_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:36 PM
It looks....... Kinda scary, and hungry.

Quoting bearscubed:

Nic Cage babeh

Quoting _mimimosley_:

Lol
Wtf

Quoting bearscubed:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bearscubed
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Better find a boobie.

Quoting _mimimosley_:

It looks....... Kinda scary, and hungry.

Quoting bearscubed:

Nic Cage babeh

Quoting _mimimosley_:

Lol
Wtf

Quoting bearscubed:

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Second rule...leave gifts for bitches you like. She says hi, by the way...and don't forget to change your undies...

And don't worry. If you hear any noises, it's just me...

Quoting bearscubed:

Is that why there's a block of aged gouda and a bottle of Pinot Noir in her fridge?!

Quoting LucyMom08:

Ssshhhhh...first rule of stalking...

Quoting bearscubed:

You know, it's kind of weird that you went through my family's photo albums.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured