Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I love to sleep with my dog

Posted by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:29 PM
  • 22 Replies

Even though her breath and farts could kill a small animal, and she makes me sneeze and my skin break out in little bumps, and she is always sneezing on me, lol, I love to cuddle and sleep with her. She is soooo sweet. :0)

by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jennifer63080
by Gold Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
ew. i want to take a shower just thinking about a dog in my bed. everyone acts like Im the devil because i don't like dogs....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rose0919
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:31 PM

when dh works 24 hrs shifts or overnights i sleep with the dog  but she is 125 lbs , and snors just like him so it feels like he is home lol

cklamour
by Gold Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Awwwwww!
You're better than me. I dog sat my friends dog and he started farting and I started tearing. I don't know how you can take that in lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teenmom0305
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:32 PM

I sleep with my cat. His purring puts me to sleep

Snapdragon88
by Ruby Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:33 PM

lol, I used to sleep with my little Maltese. She was a rescue and I wanted her to feel safe. But then my husband came into the picture and she had to move to the floor, lol. Poor thing... it was hard for the both of us ;)

Jay9xoxo
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Me too! I don't hate them, I just prefer not to have one in my house. When people have their dogs around me they look at me like I have three heads because I don't want to pet the dog or because I retreat once the dog jumps up on me.

Quoting Jennifer63080:

ew. i want to take a shower just thinking about a dog in my bed. everyone acts like Im the devil because i don't like dogs....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GomezMami2908
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I love sleeping with my Pit. He's the best heater :)

anon1986East
by Kali on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:34 PM

lol. I like cuddling with my dog too. His fur also irritates my skin but it's usually only when I wrestle with him, thankfully I pet and hug him without breaking out in rash. I didn't sleep very well last night so I crawled back into bed when the baby took a nap (my other kids were in school) and my dog cuddled up to me and when I woke up he was sleeping on my feet which was actually great because I was cold. I just wish he didn't hog the pillows, it's not easy trying to get a pillow out from under a sleeping 90 lbs dog.

specialwingz
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:35 PM

My DH works 225 miles away during the week.  So, my mini-pom sleeps on the bed with me while he is gone.  She sleeps on her side of the bed and I sleep on mine.  But, she is a total mama's girl.  She is all of 7 pounds and believes she is my protector.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Same :)

Quoting teenmom0305:

I sleep with my cat. His purring puts me to sleep

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN