Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Weird habit or addictions....!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

Yep, we probably have done this before, but in case you haven't!!! What weird addictions do you have?!  If any.  One gal admitted to smelling her underwear everyday after she takes them off!!!!!!!

I like picking my teeth, whether I have food stuck in them or not lol..I can't help it

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2012 at 2:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2012 at 2:56 AM

I have to say maybe they might be considered weird but I collect list of diseases, deaths I'm pretty interested in them. I also collect pens and rocks. I'm pretty much addicted to cosmetics I will spend all day searching for deals and cheap things. I love porcelain dolls and have to have them in my room I think their gorgeous while some people find them scary I find them unique. All my jeans and shirts have to be in order, my pens and rocks are arranged by color and sizes and they have to stay that way. I'm pretty obsessed about different cultures I spend my time searching and learning about different cultures and buying things from them. These maybe not that weird but to some people they are. I also love shopping :( which my addicting to that can spiral out of control but when I shop I feel in control. I'm also some what addicted to weight loss and food. Oh yes piercings and tattoos! I love them and I pretty much think their gorgeous and I also collect lists of different types of piercings. I'm in love with writing I will sit on my bed write for hours I have done that before I also love guitars I have practiced till my fingers were sore and could barely move.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2012 at 2:58 AM
Facebook and texting. :(
psychobilly_mom
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 2:58 AM

is clipping coupons an addiction? looking for bargains and comparing prices for months before making a purchase odd? if so then that is my addiction, other than Starbucks... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 2, 2012 at 2:58 AM

I like to smell lemon lysol cleaner, not the spray, the liquid stuff.  Not to get a buzz or anything lol  It just smells delicious!  I think this is leftover pregnancy pica o.O  who knows, but mmmm, now I want a whif

harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 3:02 AM
You sound totally normal

Quoting Anonymous:

I have to say maybe they might be considered weird but I collect list of diseases, deaths I'm pretty interested in them. I also collect pens and rocks. I'm pretty much addicted to cosmetics I will spend all day searching for deals and cheap things. I love porcelain dolls and have to have them in my room I think their gorgeous while some people find them scary I find them unique. All my jeans and shirts have to be in order, my pens and rocks are arranged by color and sizes and they have to stay that way. I'm pretty obsessed about different cultures I spend my time searching and learning about different cultures and buying things from them. These maybe not that weird but to some people they are. I also love shopping :( which my addicting to that can spiral out of control but when I shop I feel in control. I'm also some what addicted to weight loss and food. Oh yes piercings and tattoos! I love them and I pretty much think their gorgeous and I also collect lists of different types of piercings. I'm in love with writing I will sit on my bed write for hours I have done that before I also love guitars I have practiced till my fingers were sore and could barely move.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 2, 2012 at 3:10 AM

I collect pencils and paper. I buy pencils almost every time I go to the store..and I prefer them over pens..

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2012 at 3:32 AM

I love those porcelain dolls..I also collect water and snowglobes!!! And my clothes and shoes have to be in a certain order, and my shoes are still in their original boxes..just like I like them!! 

Quoting Anonymous:

LampPost
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 4:44 AM
Kind of a necessary habit, but I have to pop my shoulders back into place 20+ times a day. Sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it, and it grosses the shit out of people. Ha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 2, 2012 at 4:47 AM
I do everything in 3's
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 5:13 AM
I know exactly how you feel!! Literally every joint in my body slides out of place, and causes me pain, so I have to pop them back in. People always think it hurts, but it really just feels good! In fact, when I keep a joint stiff in one position, that hurts!

Quoting LampPost:

Kind of a necessary habit, but I have to pop my shoulders back into place 20+ times a day. Sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it, and it grosses the shit out of people. Ha!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)