Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just caught my husband... *UPDATE WITH AFTER PHOTOS*

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:42 PM
  • 155 Replies
2 moms liked this

taking a nasty poo so I made him move the toilet to our screen-roofed atrium that is in the middle of our house.

Just kidding!!!!

But the kids DID get a kick out of the idea that Daddy would have to poop outside because he stinks!

He is in the process of tearing out the carpet in our master bathroom and putting in travertine tiles in an ashlar pattern. 

We had a leak in the master bathroom the same day we moved in to our rental home and we got permission to tear out the carpet and put in tile. YEY!! We can have a NORMAL bathroom - FINALLY!

It was bad enough we had to custom make our shower curtain because our shower is 9 feet wide and 85 inches tall. 

Here are photos:

Before

The leak

Carpet torn out

My husband with his respirator, safety glasses and knee pads. LOL He's acting silly! (That is the "custom shower curtain" behind him. Yes, there is no decorative outside curtain.. but who needs it.. it is see through and it is a standing shower! Need I say more?!)

AFTER:

(closet in the master bathroom)

by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rose87
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 10:34 PM

BUMP!

Rose87

BUMP!

Rose87

BUMP!

Lizard_Lina
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 10:36 PM
6 moms liked this
I'm sorry I know you're not a fan of your shower but that thing looks sooooo cool lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waterlily89
Wow, lol he has a lot of work ahead of him lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Donna.June
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Lol :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waterlily89
Lol I was thinking the same thing lol

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

I'm sorry I know you're not a fan of your shower but that thing looks sooooo cool lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rose87
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this

oh hell no... LOL I love my shower!!! I just hated that we couldnt find a frigging shower curtain to fit it. Bed Bath and Beyond did not have it, Target did not have it, Walmart did not have it, Lowes and Home Depot did not have it etc... so we had to "make our own"

Trust me... once that bathroom is finished... we are TOTALLY breaking in the shower!! LOL 

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

LoveMyLos
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Who puts carpet in the bathroom? i thought my kitchen in an old trailerr looked funny with carpet. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizard_Lina
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Lmao that was my very first thought, "look at all that room...." Lol

Quoting Rose87:

oh hell no... LOL I love my shower!!! I just hated that we couldnt find a frigging shower curtain to fit it. Bed Bath and Beyond did not have it, Target did not have it, Walmart did not have it, Lowes and Home Depot did not have it etc... so we had to "make our own"

Trust me... once that bathroom is finished... we are TOTALLY breaking in the shower!! LOL 

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN