I'm on PA but really want another baby :(.......*EDIT*
I know I know your all ready to strangle me but it's true. Just because I'm on PA doesn't mean my urge to have another baby stops. I have one child and tried to get them to tie my tubes and they wouldn't. I just wanted them to take the option away from me so I wouldn't have to fight this temptation. I cry all the time thinking how much I really want another baby. My fingers are crossed that next year we will be off PA 100% and then we can TTC with no guilt. That is if I can convince my DH because we were just fine up till my son was born then due to all the crazy economy stuff he got laid off, we had to move in with the in-laws, and be on PA. He is so scared from this experience that no matter how much he will be making he feels like it can just end and we will be back where we started. My DH does have a great job and has been with the company 3 years with one promotion. He will be getting another promotion at the beginning of next year. He feels like even though his job is secure he can still lose it because we live in a right to work state. If he runs into a higher up that don't like him (or any other thing) he can just be fired. I understand his fears and feel so bad for still wanting another baby but I can't make these feelings go away. We are looking into getting him a vasectomy but with no insurance we are looking at $800 so it would have to wait till we got our tax return.
So yeah that's my confession.............
oop's my bad I had a typo just fixed >_< sorry about that!!!
Just wanted to list a couple things.....
1. We no longer live with the in-laws we are in our own place and pay our own bills.
2. My DH wants me to be a SAHM for our child.
3. We don't get a lot of PA just a small amount of FS and Medicaid for my son.
4. DH does not get full time hours yet but after his promotion he will be getting 40+ week and we will be off PA 100%
5. I WANT another baby but I know I CANNOT have another one right now. I am not going to have another baby until we can afford it and that may never happen. That's why we are looking into a vasectomy for DH.
6. I will be going back to school once my son starts school full time. He has been slow to talk and need my help so he can catch up. He also still needs to be potty trained. He is 3 1/2 years old.