Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Please help me, Im desperate, there is no reason to live

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have been crying for hours, days. My husband left me and took our child. I could care less about husband but I need my daughter. He is at his parents and does not have a job so he never leaves her alone since he left last week. If I try to go over there-I'm trespassing. The police and my attorney say there's really nothing they can do until my court date July 6 to say who gets custody during the divorce. The few times I have seen her she cries for me. She begs be not to leave. I think joint would be best....I don't even know the man I married that is doing this to me. All morning I have sat in DD bedroom and cried. I'm bi-polar (why he is saying he should have sole custody). Im on all my meds, but I cant handle this. I cant see that soon I might see her. I need her now. Im scared, I can breathe. I don't want to leave my daughter without a mother....but right now im without a daughter so whats the point? I don't want to live without her. Please don't tell me to go to the hospital....it will just be something else my husband can use against me. I have been my child's main provider for her whole life. I need her....Im so scared

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Replies (71-69):
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN