Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Share your disgusting fast food/restaurant stories.

When i was 9-10 we went on a feild trip and ate at fazoli's and we must have pissed them off because my friend had a chicken sandwitch and she lifted the bun to put something on it and found one a cockroach and a big spit wad, she showed the manager and he told her she could eat there for free for the rest of her life, but why the hell would she want to? I'm sure there is more I have to think.

What about you? If you work at one, or had a bad experience, share.

;) I need to avoid these places anyway to save money and lose a couple lbs.

by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Replies (21-30):
midnight_storm
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:27 PM
I know this isn't as bad as others but it really grossed me out. I went to Subway to get dinner a couple weeks ago. One of the employee's took sliced meat out of the container with no gloves, then started eating it, right there. I left because it was that gross to me. I had dh talk to the manager because he knows her. She assured him this would never happen again, but I don't think I'll ever be going back.

Oh well, we don't eat out often and now we're down to only 1 place we will go, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:27 PM
Ing I got a very mast story.we.had ate ay.pizza plus and I had to go to the restroom so someone was in there so I just waited.outside the door and heard them flush and then open the door it was an employee that worked there when they came out they had no washed their.hands I was standing at the.door and did not hear the water turn on and they went back into the kitchen I told the manger and all she said we have had problems with employee not washing their hands
skyelyns_mommie
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Oh the stories I could tell of my 3 years at white castle. I saw it all lol bill for morning though cause little one needs to get to bed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2.b.con.10.Ud
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:30 PM
I was at jack in the box one time, and a damn roach fell on my head.
I almost puked, plus I danced around screaming like an idiot. I don't care, I HATE roaches.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missbrinleysmom
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:32 PM

When I was in high school I worked at a movie theatre. Some of the guys I worked with thought it would be hilarious to take a bag of nacho cheese sauce and then took turns ejaculating in to it. They then took it, sealed it and then put it in the warmer. I worked concessions that day and served probably 10 different people nachos when I heard them talking about it in the break room. I FREAKED out and told my boss. She fired them and all of that but I have NEVER gotten over it...fast food really freaks me out.

DCR1
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I was standing in front of the menu waiting to order from this place called balsamos when a roach walked in front of m and stopped on the counter, i was in shock tne waiter asked if he could help me i pointed to the roach and said i believe he was first, he knocked the roach off the counter in front of me, stepped on it, and left it right there, needless to say i left never to return. oh i ordered hot wings from this place named pufferbelly's, when my order came there were dried pasta noodles on them i quietly indicated for my waitress to come over when she did i explained the  noodles on my wings she wasn't getting the point so i explained, i didn't have pasta which means these had to have come off a couple of plates, leftover from previous customers, she said oh, started picking up the wings one by one and wiping them with her towel and putting them back on my plate when she turned to walk away, i said excuse me, you will understand why two such unnatural acts have left me without an appetite and why i do not expect to see them on my bill right? or should i ask you to wrap those so i can make a visit to the nearest FDA office as well as the nearest news paper?

ambermarie2006
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:36 PM

I know not to eat the tuna, seafood, or anything else made with mayo at Subway. 

o0orange0o
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this
That's awful. :( I'd expect nothing less from a place called Sambo's, though.

Quoting squeekers:

1980 summertime, driving across country from Ohio toward California, and we stopped for a late supper at a Sambo's in Las Vegas. It was my mother, father, big brother and I (I was 10). We went in to the restaurant at around 8 pm. Soon after we walked in and sat waiting to be served a group of black business men walked in. The manager quite impolitely told them they would not serve 'Them' and they needed to find another place to eat. The men were all in 3 piece business suits with brief cases. My mother was livid and my father wanted to punch the manager.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2annaliese
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:58 PM

OMG did they take turns masterbating to it or what?!

Quoting missbrinleysmom:

When I was in high school I worked at a movie theatre. Some of the guys I worked with thought it would be hilarious to take a bag of nacho cheese sauce and then took turns ejaculating in to it. They then took it, sealed it and then put it in the warmer. I worked concessions that day and served probably 10 different people nachos when I heard them talking about it in the break room. I FREAKED out and told my boss. She fired them and all of that but I have NEVER gotten over it...fast food really freaks me out.

jshalas89
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 12:06 AM

I can't read these. I'm seriously gagging and dry heaving! But I do have a story for you...

My friend told me when he worked at Chucky Cheeses (sp?) he had a customer come in really late, like closing time late, and order a bunch of pizzas. WELLLLL, since the employees were cleaning up they added what they had swept up in the dust pan to the pizzas and cooked them! Cheese covered the mess so it wasn't noticable. SICK!! I still can't believe that. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)