Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I did not feel like putting the kids car seats in the car this morning because it is such a hassle

Posted by   + Show Post

They had a drs appointment this morning first thing. It was raining, and I did not feel like putting their car seats in the car, and the Dr. is only 2 miles up the road. Then I got my head out of my ass and did it anyway. Because while *I* may be a defensive driver, NOT every drive on the road is. There are too many morons out there that do not pay attention to what in the hell they are doing. Especially when it rains. Good thing I got my head out of my ass too because before I even got off my road, some fuck nut pulled out in front of me and almost made me run off the road. I just DO NOT, nor will I EVER see how ANY parent can think that it is OK to NOT have their child in a car seat, AND the PROPER one, if they are supposed to be in one. I dont care HOW far you are going up the road. Get your head out of your ass and do your job and protect your damn children. "Accidents" DO happen.

by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Replies (351-355):
Maisy08
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Really honey you called me the c word you were put into the trash class as soon as you posted that! I don't need to even say anything more, you are pure trash!!
Maisy08
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Just trash!!
vboatner
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 9:10 AM

The things I said may have been trashy sweetheart, but the fact that you bashed me for a THOUGHT, and then came back days after this post had died to do it some more, makes you equally as trashy. The difference between me and you though is that I know when to have class and tact and walk away. I am done with you and this post. Feel free to bash or what ever you want all you want. You got the best of me yesterday, but it WILL NOT happen again. I have said what I thought about you. And feel no need to say anything else. Your opinion of me matters no more. Have a nice life.

Quoting Maisy08:

Just trash!!
whisperwhisper
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 7:46 PM

I hate how some people dont wear seatbelts because "they're just good drivers." Well that's great, what about other bad drivers? Anyway, I'm glad you did end up using the car seat. :)

Flobrooks
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Good idea to alway practice safety, accidents take only a minute, precautions usually less than five and regrets can last a lifetime.

My older son was twelve and liked shady language I reminded him that his two year old brother was learning new things every day and when we were in the grocery store with little one riding and him pushing cart, these things might be blerted out.  I would duck and everyone would stare at him knowing who taught him the colorful language.  He cleaned up his act after that and guarded the language used by friends also.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)