Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

girls in need of a hug :,(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Love is pain , love is lust , love is everything that your heart truly wants , I don't want fust , I just want this pain to be a pain of love , I want those butterflys feelings , were Im on my toes , I can't sleep cuz I think abt us , abt how we love , fight , n cuse , I want us to be back at 1 , I'm only tearing cuz it'd just a feeling , but love is my healing power , I wish you views things the way I do , maybe you'll understand why I do the things I do , I'm sorry , I'm sad , I'm sorry , i complain abt the same thing. Just please stop telling me the same thing that makes me tear , that's what u think u can't fix anymore , hurts when u say that.,. I kn if I was in front of you , you'll see the look in my eyes , not of hurt but of love , you wouldn't want this to be like how it is now , you say I'm your beautiful princess , but I feel like that all goes away when your mad , and I'm just a Trol , a Girl.8( , but thats what i think ! ,. Now u know some Of it , i hope i make u happpy enough one day este You say dame ilovemygirl after a fight , that will gral everything in a blink Of a eye , sweetdreams , iloveyou forever n always I'm keeping it real with u , I'm here to stay<3

Thats what I txt him , after a fight about a txt message that he didnt tell me cuz it wasn't important but he wants me to tell him when people I don't know text me , and he hasn't even text me back I feel feel so sad :(
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 5, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
couponluv72
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 12:20 AM

huggles

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 5, 2012 at 12:22 AM
There some mistakes I'm sorry I'm just crying I don't bother to fix it : (
angie729
by Ruby Member on Jun. 5, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Hugs..

muthrof_2
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Squeeeeeeeze!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 5, 2012 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump any advice :/?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)