Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's now ILLEGAL TO SELL...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

...plastic bags in the city of Toronto.

http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20120606/120606_plastic_bags/20120606/?hub=CP24Home

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 6, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Replies (51-54):
Ally_346_2010
by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 10:37 PM
It's been over a year where they banned them in a town in Manitoba. At first we were mad & annoyed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
im_not_trollin
by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 10:39 PM

haha. My inlaws are in VA beach, I love it there, I'd move there if it wasn't so expensive to live on the water! And the tunnels are insane! Last time we visited there was a wreck in one and we were in traffic for hours waiting to clear. Crazy!

Quoting danijean:

Lmfao I sure am :) I love it here besides the traffic. If I could have my own private road everywhere it would be perfect.

Quoting im_not_trollin:

you're from VA aren't you!? lol

Quoting danijean:

Here they actually built a park over a landfill and it's called Mount Trashmore.

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

That;s a private enterprise. A government making plastic bags illegal is insane.

Quoting Dereksmom1018:

i went to the zoo and they don't put lids or straws on their drinks because of littering

not really... Google Trash Island...We have to start doing something...

danijean
by Gold Member on Jun. 6, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Oh I know I uses to work on the other side of the water and sat in traffic every single day on the way to and from work. People do t know how to drive through the tunnels at all.

Quoting im_not_trollin:

haha. My inlaws are in VA beach, I love it there, I'd move there if it wasn't so expensive to live on the water! And the tunnels are insane! Last time we visited there was a wreck in one and we were in traffic for hours waiting to clear. Crazy!

Quoting danijean:

Lmfao I sure am :) I love it here besides the traffic. If I could have my own private road everywhere it would be perfect.

Quoting im_not_trollin:

you're from VA aren't you!? lol

Quoting danijean:

Here they actually built a park over a landfill and it's called Mount Trashmore.

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

That;s a private enterprise. A government making plastic bags illegal is insane.

Quoting Dereksmom1018:

i went to the zoo and they don't put lids or straws on their drinks because of littering

not really... Google Trash Island...We have to start doing something...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 6, 2012 at 11:12 PM

YOU ARE INCORRECT.

Quoting SDarvasi:

omg. they're not illegal. it just means the grocery stores aren't going to be "Selling" them anymore. You will be getting them for free, like you used to.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dereksmom1018:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN