Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My dd got to see boobs for her birthday

Posted by   + Show Post
She's 17 today. We went to the bar for burgers this afternoon. I had heard that the waitresses were scantily clad. That's an understatement. The barmaid was wearing panties and a fishnet(w/ large holes) bodysuit. For all intents and purposes, she was topless. I was perfectly ok with it, but I thought I'd see ehat all the Judgy McJudgertons had to say, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Replies (31-34):
o0orange0o
by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Dearborn, MI. Is it bad that the fact that it's kitty corner to a place of worship makes me giggle a little?

Quoting wilesmomma:

Where was this? I'd like to take dh there sometime. I think we'd both enjoy ourselves.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wilesmomma
by Gold Member on Jun. 6, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Road trip!! Lol I'd probably giggle too :)

Quoting o0orange0o:

Dearborn, MI. Is it bad that the fact that it's kitty corner to a place of worship makes me giggle a little?

Quoting wilesmomma:

Where was this? I'd like to take dh there sometime. I think we'd both enjoy ourselves.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anon1986East
by Kali on Jun. 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this

That's cool I guess. Though I may be desensitized to the whole child/parent nude people viewing stuff. At least 4 times now I've been at the strip club with friends and have witnessed my folks walk in! The only think that makes it weird is that my dad finds it sooo funny and likes to point out to everyone that I'm his daughter. It's even worse because I know most of the dancers and we always have at least two sitting and bullshitting with us at our table. I get titty jokes from my parents and brothers for weeks after the incidents.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Yikes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN