Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Help I need to tell someone UPDATE # 2

Posted by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 12:02 AM
  • 52 Replies
2 moms liked this

Sorry for the long post and probably a lil TMI....

Yesterday I was at my boyfriends house after going to the ER for staff on my leg they gave me some med so I was out of it.  When I woke up he had already left for work so it was just me and his roomate there.  This guy has texted me crazy stuff and sent me pics before, my bf knows and I normally just ignore it until it gets to be too much and i go off on him.  I have stayed at the house with him before and its been fine. But yesterday he kept trying to sit next to me on the couch and rub my leg.  I finally had enough and went up to bfs room.  He decides to come in there and lay in bed with me.  It about killed me to walk up the flight of stairs to the bedroom so I could bearly move.  I told him a dozen times to get out of the bed and he stayed.  Then he starts kissing on me and feeling on me. I tried to push him off but hes bigger and stronger than me so it didnt work.  He just kept saying just let me put it in a few times. I started crying but that obviously didnt help any.  After he finished he just got up and left the room.  I cried the entire night.  When my bf got home he could tell something was wrong.  It took me a lil while to tell him and all he said was sorry.  It would have been nice for him to show he cared a little more.  Am I asking too much of him??

***Thank yall for caring so much it really means a lot.  My BF was completely different earlier.  He didnt know how to take what I had told him. He wanted to hold me and hug me which I do not want at all he understands a little better and it showing more emotion.  He called the cops and they said we have to go to the hospital before they can do anything.  He confronted his roomate, he denyed it and said I was imagining it cause of the med.  He didnt believe it at all.  He told his roomate he had to leave before we got back or he would regret it.***

********We went to the hospital and they did the teat and everything waiting to see what cops will do. He texted my bf all night last nite asking him what he was going to do to him. He was texting me too. I decided not to block him yet so I could have all the messages he sent last nite. Thanks for everyone caring so much *****-
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 7, 2012 at 12:03 AM
His roommate raped you? And you haven't called police?
..guesswho..
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 12:03 AM
2 moms liked this
OMG that douche bag raped you? Call the police. Your bf is an idiot as well for not being concerned and highly upset with what happened.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 7, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Why didn't you call the police and press charges
CadesMum
by Gold Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Call the police!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsWhite101610
by Gold Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry that happened to you, first you should call the cops. ASAP. Secondly some guys don't know how to show emotion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tmmom2
by Silver Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 12:05 AM

I am so sorry this happend to you, you should report him and your bf should kick his a$$  ((((HUGS))))

MNDsM
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree! Call the fucking cops already! Or a crisis line, if things went down like that, you were raped!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicki1018
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Police is 911 give it a call
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TigOlBitties
by Platinum Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 12:05 AM
2 moms liked this
Drop boyfriend. Press charges. Fuck that noise.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AjCeCeMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN