Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Be HONEST; Do you wish...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do you any of you wonderful ladies ever wish or dream to be the 'trophy wife' or your own version of it? Or do some of you already play the part? Don't laugh but I would like to be the Mother that some people 'envy' I guess you could say. I know it probably sounds stupid, but I want to be the kept up nice looking Mother. I want to be apart of my kids' PTA in their school when they are old enough to be there, I want to be the soccer mom back and forth to functions and events, I want to be the wife that my husband can only dream of having. I want all of this but I feel like it's so silly and that it will never happen. Mind you, I am young, 20 y/o. This is just the picture I have had when I thought about having kids and starting a family. If some of you consider yourself a 'trophy wife' what do you do to keep these things realistic?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 7, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Replies (21-24):
mamaxkitty
by Gold Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Nope. That isn't me.

Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:50 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

oh, sorry, I misunderstood! I am now five months pregnant with our seventh. I was sooooo sick in the beginning that I looked like poo....lol I think the best thing you can do is shower each morning and put tge makeup on and usually I feel better and want to shine after that!
My mommy mantra : Cloth diapers, breast feeding, organic eating Christian. But all people are beautiful!
epoh
by The Enzyme Helicase on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:59 AM
Id rather be a tattooed, wine drinking, bluegrass listening, BBQ eating, barefoot mama with a degree who supports her kids.

But we all strive for different things in life. More power to ya.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mare1180
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 7:10 AM
Nope, I'd rather just be myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN