Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ok so today i woke up, had the day off, and i had literally 3 dollras to my name and an empty gas tank.  my SO was going to give me money to get some grocery supplies for dinner but it slipped his mind as he went to work so i had nothing.  well by the time he got home , gave me his debit card, and i went to the store and cooked dinner it would be really late so we decided to get something from out and i suggested chinese.  well he came home, and sat at his computer and we were discussing our orders.  his wallet was sitting right next to his cell phone.  so i picke dup his wallet to get his card out and he jerked his head towards me and gave me a really worried look, and then snatched his phone up (which was beside it) to "look at the time" even though his comp was on and the time was right in front of him.  so i said "nice."  (he has a history of talking to other girls via text)  then he got PISSED that i was "accusing him" and got really defensive and said don't talk to him for the rest of the night, pretend he isn't there.   Which means he's not going to get me any dinner.... idk what to do... we literally have nothing to eat and he won't ge tme anything now and said i should have thought about taht before i said "nice" WTF

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 7, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Replies (51-60):
momof4boyz1girl
by Platinum Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Chop his weiner off....that will set his @ss straight.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 7, 2012 at 8:15 PM

well our 1 YO has babyfood

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

How do you not have ANY food in the house? How are you feeding your kid(s)?

jonellg
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Why stay with such an ass?

SlightlyPerfect
Ugliness and worthlessness, when combined, will only produce failure.
Today at 10:16 AM
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

slightlyperfect

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jun. 7, 2012 at 8:17 PM

And you're with him why?

MommyDearest555
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Sounds like he is doing something wrong or upset that you do not trust him if you have already forgiven him for the past. If someone forgives the other for a past experience and stayed with them, then they need to move past it and not use the situation against them. Until you have hard proof I wouldn't start a fight about it. If you can't trust him and move on, then get out and leave him in the dust. As for food, I am sorry for that situation. I don't know what to say to that, other than if he is willing to punish you by depriving you of food, then he isn't worth your time. That is harsh and cruel. As for the money situation, I would be getting me a savings account and stowing away money so that you don't run into this problem again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 7, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Tons of people go without food all the damn time ... missing one dinner won't hurt you.  Maybe next time, you'll plan better

Benjamins-mama
by Platinum Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 8:42 PM

what a winner you have.   my husband may get pissy every now and then but he makes sure we have food on the table

bluedolly01
by Silver Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Must be something in the air because mine is being an a$$hat as well :(

Quoting moniagee:

So is mine!

Quoting peachesforme:

WHY are men SUCH assholes? my dh is being an asshole today also. ugh 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyLittlePwny
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:29 AM
If he's using food as a weapon then stop buying his groceries. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Quoting Anonymous:

wow that's mean.  yes, i obviously am a loser since i only had 3 dollars this morning.  i don't understand how i'm the loser really.  i get paid tomorrow and i buy all of our groceries and food which is why he has so much money and i have none.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like you guys are a bunch of losers. You have 3 bucks go get the dollar menu at mcdonalds.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)